Chapter Thirty One: Shopping and Soaking Wet

Chapter Thirty One: Shopping and Sopping Wet

When I woke up, I was still naked, tangled in Iain's sheets. The bed was empty, and Iain was nowhere to be found. I got up, pulling the bedsheet with me. I walked to Iain's bathroom to use the restroom, only to find that Iain was in the shower.

"How close are we?" I asked. I really had to pee and if he said no, I'd have to race to put on clothes and find out if Ben's bathroom was free or if I even wanted to enter his room considering Olivia stayed over.

"Close enough that you can pee and it won't be weird. Good morning, Kitten," he replied through the shower door. Thank goodness...I mean, the shower was on so it wouldn't be that weird. I dropped the sheet and used the toilet before washing my hands and sitting on the counter, buck naked.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Going shopping," he said.

"Can I come?" I asked excitedly.

"Only if you hurt up and get ready."

"But you're in the shower...," I trailed off.

"And you have your bare ass on my bathroom counter. I'm willing to share the shower," he said. I didn't know how to respond.

"I won't touch you unless you want me to," he said. The problem was that I probably did want him to touch me...

"I'm kidding , Kitten," Iain laughed, stepping out of the shower, buck naked. I tried to keep my eyes on his face, but my eyes drifted south, following the dripping water rolling over his body.

"My eyes are up here, Kitten," he smirked. I hopped off the counter, walking towards him. I stood up on my tip toes, placing my hands on his wet chest.

"What?" he smirked.

"Stop acting smart and kiss me, you jerk. I can't help that you're too tall."

He bent down to close the distance between us, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I could feel his hard dick just below my heated core.

He set me back on my feet and pulled away from my lips.

"Go take a shower," he said, his Scottish accent slightly thicker with the lust that traced his voice. He smacked my ass and left me alone in the bathroom. I was more than slightly annoyed with how heated he'd gotten me and then left me alone with it.

I sighed and hopped in the shower, showering quickly. I used Iain's shampoo and soap, enjoying the way it smelt of him. I got out of the shower and dried myself off, walking into Iain's room, and he tossed me a pair of panties I hadn't realized I'd left here.

"Get dressed, Ben and Olivia are coming with us," he said. I got dressed quickly, pulling on a plain white t-shirt and a maroon skater skirt with my white converses. I walked out into the living room where Ben was sitting, watching TV.

"Kit Kat! When did you get here?" Ben asked. Olivia emerged from the kitchen, a shopping list in tow.

"Last night," Iain answered for me, grabbing my ass and kissing me open mouthed. I licked my lips after he pulled away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Let's go, we have a lot to get!" Olivia said.

"My car or yours?" Iain asked Ben, whose jaw was clenched.

"Mine," Ben responded. We left the apartment and all piled into Ben's Jeep. Olivia sat in the passenger seat and Iain and I sat in the back seat. Iain rested his hand on my thigh, and I could feel Ben's gaze on us through the rearview mirror. The car was silent and tense.

"Can we get lunch first?" Olivia asked Ben.

"Sure, sweetie," he said, breaking his stony intense silence.

"So Kit, I was thinking of going shopping sometime next week, do you want to come? I really could use a girls' day," Olivia asked.

"Sure, sounds fun!" I responded, and tried to ignore the silent fight between the two boys in the car. It wasn't long before Ben pulled into a Jimmy Johns parking lot. We went inside and ordered our food.

We sat at a booth and dug into the delicious subs. I felt Iain's hand rest on my thigh again, and tried to think nothing of it. And that's when his hand reached up my skirt. My heart pounded in my chest as he rubbed me through my underwear. I tried not to squirm and moan as he did so, but the fact that he was touching me in the middle of the store, right across from my brother was not escaping my mind. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my core.

"Let's throw a party!" Olivia suggested.

"What?" Ben asked. Iain's hand replaced itself right where it was before.

"A party! Like an old school high school party! My birthday is next week, we can say it's for that," she smiled, but all I could focus on was Iain's hand sneaking under the elastic of my panties and touching my soaking wet pussy.

"What do you think, Kitten?" Iain asked innocently.

"I think it's a--," I stopped mid-sentence as he pushed a finger inside of my core.

"A what?" Iain challenged.

"A great—fuck—a great fucking idea," I moaned mid-sentence as he played with my core. I tried to discreetly pull his hand away, but he kept going at it. I bit my lip to keep my moans contained.

"I think we should do it! We can even play drinking games from high school like truth or dare!"

"Yes!" I hissed out, not because I agreed, but because Iain had me so worked up that I was mere seconds from coming right here and right now.

"Sounds good! Let's go!" Iain said, removing his hand from my core, leaving me aching for an orgasm and sexually frustrated beyond relief. That asshole.

"4%