Chapter Twenty Eight: Bookworms and Big Packages

So this chapter is kinda risque and rated M. (keep in mind that the whole book is rated m and more rated m things are coming no pun intended)

Chapter Twenty Eight: Bookworms and Big Packages

I was losing my mind. I was, really. I couldn't think straight, and it was hotter than Hades. Fuck, Iain was hotter than Hades. That was part of my problem. We made out constantly. If he wasn't touching me in one way or another, I was touching him. It was becoming a problem. A big problem, because I was horny as hell, and of course, with Olivia over all the time, I tried to hide out in Iain's room to avoid seeing my brother practically fucking her on the couch.

And Iain's sweet-talking words ate at me; his offers to "give me an old-fashioned toe curling orgasm" ran through my mind and wore me down. Honestly, at this point, all Iain would have to do was look at me funny and I'd be willing to jump his bones.

So here, I was, reading an erotic novel in Iain's bed, surrounded in Iain's scent, which was not helping...

Iain walked in, and shut the door softly behind him.

"I cannae take their tonsil hockey anymore," he said. He lay down on the bed beside me, folding his arms behind his head.

"What'cha reading?" he asked, taking the book out of my hands.

"No!" I said, trying to take it back.

"And then he slammed into me, as I panted and begged for each of his thrusts, desperately wanting, no, needing to come. His dick was enormous and the feeling of him filling me up was ecstasy," he read aloud. He stopped and was silent for a moment.

"Well," he started, "You dirty little bookworm."

"Iain," I sighed.

"Do you read this and touch yourself?" he growled out.

"What?" I spat.

"You know, like Jill-off and what not," he said, "Because if you do, fuck me, I swear, God, I would dream aboot it, fuck I want to watch."

"Um," I muttered, "I've never, I don't even know how to...," I trailed off.

He was silent for a moment.

"Can I teach you?"

"I mean, I guess." I said nervously.

"Oh fuck me," he growled, and kissed me hungrily on the lips. He slowly pulled my shirt off me and pulled down my shorts.

"Um, do you want to take your bra off or...?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, and sat up, unclasping it, and tossing it aside. Iain's eyes didn't leave mine, as if to make sure that I understood that he would respect me or something. Only, his eyes glanced down for a split second, and then didn't leave my chest.

"What?" I asked, suddenly embarrassed. He'd seen my tits before, what had changed?

"Nothing, I'm sorry, but fuck, I haven't had sex in a long ass time," he sighed, laughing. He reached for my panties, and slowly pulled them off.

"You good?" he asked.

"This is too weird," I laughed, "This is really weird."

"It's like sex. Sex is weird. I mean, fuck, you walked in on me jacking off and then... Least I can do is return the favor."

"Okay," I muttered, "Okay."

"Okay?"

I nodded, and he began the lesson.

"Bend your legs," he said, and I did as he said.

"I'm assuming you know what your clit is, right?"

"Well, yeah," I said.

"We're gonna start with that, we can work into fingering later," he said. He reached between my legs.

"Fuck me you're so wet," he growled, and ran his fingers over my clit and rubbed me. My breathing hitched, and he smirked.

"You can't really do it wrong...just sort of rub and rub," he said, doing just as he said. He rubbed my nipples with his other hand, teasing them hard.

"Aah," I moaned, as he continued, making me want to come even more.

"And then if you want you can finger yourself," he said, slipping a finger inside me, and I nearly screamed. He pumped in and out and rubbed my clit at the same time. It was like a pressure building up, with something good around the corner, and I could almost taste it.

"And...this, is your g-spot," he said, and he flicked a certain spot inside me with his hand, and I came, waves of pleasure riding over me.

"And that's it," he said. He pulled his finger out of me, and licked my juices off of his fingers. I smiled blissfully and reached up to pull him to my lips.

"Thank you," I murmured. The bulge in his shorts was so obvious, as if he was pitching a tent.

"Mhmm, now, you try," he said.

I nodded, "Okay...you can too, if you want." I sat up.

"Oh fuck me," he growled out, "Are you sure? That's not going to cross a line?"

"What lines haven't we crossed?" I asked, running a finger along the lines of one of his tattoos.

"If it's too weird, we'll stop," he said, nodding, and pulling his shorts off, and tossing them behind him. He pulled down his boxer briefs, freeing his massive length. He pulled my legs, pulling me down to the foot of the bed, and wrapped my legs around him, resting on his hips. I crossed my ankles behind him, and reached between my legs.

I carefully rubbed my clit, just as he had. Iain's eyes were on me, mesmerized. I reached up and rubbing my tits, and he moved my hand quickly, taking over there. I continued rubbing my clit and playing with my wet cunt.

"Fuck me," Iain cursed, running his hand down his length. He used his other hand to gently rub up and down my leg as he started to jack off with me. I carefully slipped a finger inside myself and played with my clit with my other hand.

"Aaah," I moaned, and Iain let out a grunt of pleasure. I rocked my hips against my fingers, and moaned again. After a bit, I was getting really close to coming. I was so turned on, especially with Iain jerking off right in front of me. I kept rubbing until I couldn't take it anymore. Pleasure crashed over me as I rode out my orgasm.

Iain grabbed my hand and sucked all of my juices off of my fingers, and I smiled at him happily and lazily. He kept jacking off and he let out a moan as he came, his cum spurting all over my belly and chest. It was warm, and surprisingly sexy.

"Oh fuck," he grumbled, "Oh fuck I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said happily, running my finger through his cum. He picked up a pair of shorts on the ground and wiped the cum off of me. He pulled on his boxer briefs and lay down on his bed beside me. He played with my tits some.

"That was kinna amazing," he whispered.

"Mhmm," I said, burying my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around and grabbed my ass.

"Your ass is amazing," he muttered, "And your boobs are pretty fantastic too."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just said, "Your dick is enormous." And he seemed to enjoy that very much.