Chapter Twenty Three: Lover's Tiffs and Liar's Truths

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST LINK: https://open.spotify.com/user/madd4purple/playlist/2zEiB4dyLLYLG50EPIzPG2

Chapter Twenty Three: Lover's Tiffs and Liar's Truths

Iain and I were deep into a three hour video game binge. We were really starting to click into this whole "friends" thing. I came over, he offered me a beer, and we started playing Xbox, and it was working out magnificently.

Except for the fact that we were three hours in. I'd had two beers, but Iain had been drinking like a fish, and was borderline drunk. I didn't mind that he was getting drunk. He was twenty-one and in the comfort of his own home. It was just that he kept staring at me and watching me instead of the screen.

"What?" I asked, pausing the game, to look at him back.

"Nothing," he said, taking a swig of another beer.

"Alright," I said, sighing, and unpausing the game. I was starting to get a little mad at him. I looked down at the buttons on the remote, and my hair fell into my eyes. Iain tucked the loose hair behind my ear.

"You're a bonnie lass, ye ken?" he asked.

"Iain," I sighed.

"And you're so sexy when you get mad at me. Your nose flares out and you clench your jaw, and I just want to take you back to my room."

"Iain," I sighed again, but he was starting to wear me down, with his deep voice and bedroom eyes.

"And when you sigh my name, I get so turned on, it isn't funny," he added, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Iain."

"Just like that, Kitten. And don't think it was just when this whole scheme began. You've always been so sexy. I used to pray to God you would come over, just to get a sneak of your little ass," he whispered.

"Iain."

"Mhmm, Kitten. Can I kiss you?" his lips were millimeters from mine. I started to nod, and his lips were on mine, making my brain melt. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

I tucked my fingers underneath the hem of his shirt, my hands feeling up every inch of his skin. He licked my bottom lip, and I parted my lips. His tongue tangled with mine, and I moaned out a little. His large hand roamed to my ass and squeezed it, pulling me on top of him.

"You make it so hard for me, baby. But it's worth it."

"Shut up and kiss me," I replied. He complied, and kissed every inch of my face, before taking control of my lips again. His hand squeezed my boobs, and I let out a breathy pant into his mouth. His teeth caught my bottom lip and sent chills down my spine. I pressed my mouth back to his, kissing him harder.

The apartment door swung open, and Iain made no move to stop kissing me. He just continued on working at what he did best.

"You guys can stop now. It's just me," Ben said, and Iain pulled away before giving me a look that read, 'this isn't over.' And I prayed to God it wasn't.

"Where's Olivia?" I asked.

"I fucked up. I don't know what I did, but I fucked up."

"Maybe you lied to her?" Iain proposed, wiping his mouth with his hand.

Ben shot Iain a piercing glare.

"I'm serious," Iain said.

"Are you drunk?" Ben asked.

"He is, yes," I said.

"Barely," Iain admitted.

"I don't really like you being with my sister when you're drunk, Iain. I don't want you losing control."