Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Two

Zayn POV

"So, Jazzy how was school?" 

"It was great, and there's this boy in my class and he gave me his painting."

Izzy looked at me in an amused way, as she went back to eating her rice. I looked at my blue-eyed brown hair wife. Her smile could light up a room.

"Oh, really what’s his name?” I asked with a protective tone in my voice. 

"His name is Noah, and you and Mommy would love him. I want to get married and have lots of babies."

Isabella stiffened, and I rubbed her thigh with my foot reassuringly. She relaxed and I smiled at her.

"Daddy, how are babies made?” Jasmine asked, with a mouth full of rice.

I choke on my chicken as Izzy gave me another amused look. She set her fork down and I saw a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Yeah, Zayn how are babies made again?"

"Oh, umm, well see when a daddy and a mommy love each other so much, they have this magical hug. When they perform that magical hug, the stork bird comes down and plants a special plant. This gives the mommy a baby in her belly. And after that the baby stays in the belly for 9 months."

Jasmine looked at me with a confused face, while Isabella was just laughing her head off. I glared at her, and looked at my daughter.

"You get it?"

"Sure......... can I watch you and mommy have that special hug? Because it would be cool if you had a baby."

That just made Izzy laugh harder. My face was red by now, and my wife wasn't helping. I couldn't complain because she was laughing. It's hard for her to laugh anymore, with the baby situation. I think she didn't hear the second part of that question. I'm glad she didn't hear the last part.

"Oh, was that the doorbell? I'll go get it."

I shot up from my seat, and raced towards the door. I opened it and saw Louis and Eleanor with their six-month baby, Lucy.

"Hey, you guys, come on in."

"Why are you blushing so hard?"Louis asked.

"Ummmm..."

"Uncle Lou!"

My daughter raced passed me, and clung on to Lou's leg. He smiled and picked the kid up. Izzy came out soon, and gave everybody a hug.

She crawled into my arms and I wrapped my hands around her waist. 

"Hey Jazzy ask Uncle Lou what you asked daddy?"Izzy said. I chuckled and watch Lou get set up for disaster.

"Uncle Lou, how are babies made."

Louis stared at me with pleading eyes and I gave him a shrug. I wonder what he would come up with.

"Ummmm, well the mommy has to eat a special.... carrot. And the daddy has to eat a special..... Apple. And then when they kiss, a rabbit comes and gives them a seed. Then the mommy has to eat the seed in a pie. And then boom, a baby is in the belly?"

Jasmine face turned sour as soon as he said carrot. Jazzy turned towards me and Izzy and gave us a look. Then she turned to Lou, and gave him a stern face which was adorable to me.

"Are you lying to me?"

"What?"

"Uncle Lou, why are you lying?"

"Jazzy, bedtime." Isabella said, having enough fun with this.

"But, mommy...." Jasmine said, trying her pouty voice. It always worked with me, but not with Isabella.