Epilogue

15 years later

Isabella POV

“Hanah Malik, are you ready?” I yelled from Amir’s room.

“Yes I’m coming.” She walked into the room, wearing her navy blue sundress, and gold flats, Her dark skin made her uncommonly light brown eyes stand out.

Zayn and I adopted Hanah from South Africa one year after we signed up for the adoption agency. She was 8 months by the time we adopted her. She was so tiny and small. Once we got back home, taking care of two girls, Hanah and Jasmine, was harder than we thought. Both need clean environments that had no germs. It was hard and it almost made Zayn quit school, so he could be home with them. Zayn’s mum would spend time with us to help us out, which really made the difference. Mrs. Malik and I were on better terms now that we had a another daughter, and it didn’t matter than I didn’t give birth to her.We loved Hanah with all our hearts, and it didn’t matter if she looked nothing like us. She still my daughter. She still Zayn’s daughter. The media was extra cruel about it, which made us hide from the spotlight for a while. I don’t think anyone has a photo of Hanah, expect us, until she’s was around 3 years old. We were very protective parents.

“Mommy, can I have a snack.” Seria said.

“Yeah, let sissy get it for you. Tell her to get Amir one too, please.”

“Ok, mommy!” Amir and Seria are our biological twins we had 5 years ago, There’s a big age gap between Seria and the twins. We were trying to convince naturally and through ivf in those years, It wasn’t working so we decided to look into surrogacy. I couldn’t wrap my head around the thought, that someone I didn’t know and trust was going to carry my child. It took Nina offering to carry our child, to make me agree.

We implanted three eggs in her, and two fertilized and hence the twins were growing. We were surprised but happy. Nina lived with us, during the last two weeks of her pregnancy. Once they were born, Jasmine was setting off to college, and Hanah was becoming independent. Having the twins live with us, was easier than having Hanah when she first coming. We had our three girls and one boy.

“Mom! Dad! I’m home.” Jasmine yelled. I smiled and carried Amir on my hip. He sucked on his thumb, and I walked down-stairs. Jasmine was hugging Hanah, while a man behind her was setting her luggage down.

Zayn walked out of the kitchen, with Seria in his arms. She was munching on a cookie, and I sighed. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be eating that cookie, but she probably persuaded Hanah. She’s a sneaky little girl.

“Seria! Amir! Look my favorite twins. I miss all of you so much.”

I grinned at her, and she gave me a hug. Jasmine is attending college in the States. This is her first year for her med school, and she’s working towards becoming oncologist, in honor of her mother. Tasha died 7 years ago due to cancer. Harry and her had two kids, Marley and James.

“Dad, Mom is Ashton. Ashton these are my parents.” She said, and he shook his hand with Zayn. I gave him a hug, and Jasmine blushed.

“Jasmine has never brought a guy home before. You must mean something to her.” I said, realizing how stupid that sounds.

“I hope I do. She means something to me.” She blushed, and I smiled. Zayn kissed my cheek, and stared at Ashton. I hit his shoulder, as Jasmine whispered in Ashton’s ear. He blushed and kissed her cheek.

“Anyway, come on. I’ll show you’re the room you’re staying in. Do you two want a room together or two separate rooms?” Zayn glared hard at Ashton, waiting for his answer.

“Two separate rooms?” Ashton said, and Jasmine looked at him funny. I knew they lived together

“One room. Dad stop it, your making him uncomfortable.”