Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Seven

Izzy POV

"Zaynie, look at my snowman."

I stood back and gleamed at the perfect snowman. Well, not that perfect, but it was standing. Zayn came over and laughed at my snowman. I frowned and pushed him in the snow. He gasped and I was the one who started laughing.

"The look on your face. Priceless."

"Oh, really."

He pulled my foot down and I fell in the snow. I screamed as I hit the cold, firm snow. Zayn pulled me on top of him, and I giggled. We were the only one's outside, considering that it was a blizzard and we could barely see. 

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

Click. I hate that sound.

"Get off of my property, mate. Leave us alone for once."

"I'm a representative for E! News. Do you have a comment for the pregnancy rumors."

"How does this work for you. No comment."

He pulled me off the ground, and we walked back inside. I heard a couple more clicks and then feet running away. I sighed and entered the warm, inviting house.  

"You want some tea?"I asked.

"Sure, with a splash of vodka. That would be nice."

I rolled my eyes at him, both us knowing he was not get any vodka. I walked into the kitchen, and placed the kettle on the stove. When it wasn't turning on, I realized the power gone out.

"Zayn! Can you check the back up generator."

"Sure, power's out."

"Obviously I knew that if I said you should check the back-up generator."

"Haha, funny."

He went down into the basement, as I tried to figure out what to do with my frozen hands. I started to make a fire place and sat down in front of it. Soon, the power came on, and Zayn emerged from basement.

"It's fixed."

As soon as he said that the power went out again, and I laughed at his face. 

"No it's not."

"Whatever."

He sat down beside me and gave me little kisses on my cheek. I love this side of Zayn. He hasn't been acting so bi-polar, and I'm loving it. 

"This seems like a picture perfect moment. Us sitting in front of a fire, totally in love, not a care in the world. It's snowing outside, the power's out. Almost too perfect."

"What? OMG, the powers out right?"

"Did you forget."

"My ice cream!"

I hopped of Zayn's lap and ran into the fridge. I opened the freezer and took out the half-empty carton of cookie and cream ice cream and a half-empty carton of french vanilla ice cream. I grabbed two big spoons, and walked back into the living and sat in Zayn's lap again. As soon as I got settled and shoved the vanilla ice cream in his face. He laughed and took the big spoon ad ice cream.

"Your lucky I care about food so much. I don't know how I could one of those girls who only eats salads. I only eat fries, burgers, fried chicken, and ice cream."

"And that's another reason of of the thousand reasons I love you."

"You know we should make a list of the reasons we love each other. And then we can frame them up in a college."