Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Five

Isabella POV

"Owwwwwwwwww. Zayn hurry. It hurts."Izzy whined.

"Sorry, baby."

I tried to inject the needle as fast as I could, but I could hear her whimpers. I finished and she breathed a sigh of relief. I threw the needle into the red box, and she collapsed into my arms. She hugged me and we stay like that for 5 minutes. I bet we would of stayed liked that if my phone didn't go off.

"Hello?"I said.

"Zayn! Where the hell are you? Simon's here and he's pissed. Why did you come to the studio? We were being evaluated. Did you forget?"

"Shit. I'm sorry Liam. I'll be there in 10."

"Simon wants to talk to Isabella, too."

"She has nothing to do with this."

"Just bring her. Group meeting. Everyone's here."

"It's 6:40 in the morning!"

"We been here since 6:20. Just get off the phone and get here."

"Ok, 10 minutes."

"Hurry."

I hung up the phone, and jumped into our closet. I grabbed a sweatshirt and sweatpants having no time for a shower. I grab a pair of sweatpants and my sweatshirt for Izzy. 

"What's going on? Why are you dressed like that?"

"Come on. We need to go to the studio, now."

"Why?"

"Well when I said I didn't need to go to the studio, I lied. We were being evaluated and I forgot."

"Zayn! How do you forget something like that. Your in trouble."

"You are too.  Come on."

I basically dragged her down the stairs, I also grabbed the needles and red box. I didn't know how long we were going to be there. Next needle time was 11:00 am. I was betting we were going to be in the studio to 3. 

"Why are you bring that?"

"You know Simon can talk for hours."

"So then how are we going to discreetly do this."

"I have no idea. but we have 5 minutes to get where were supposed to be. And I do not want to die this young."

I grabbed her hand and ran out the house. We got in the car, and I speed towards the studio. Izzy hummed a bit, while I was too stressed to think about humming. We got to the studio in 5 minutes, and I grabbed Izzy's hand once again.

We ran through the halls and Izzy start laughing. We were ducking under people, and crashing into them. It's not like I said sorry. Soon as we started getting closer to the studio room, I started laughing too.  Soon, we couldn't stop laughing. We got to the door, and I barged in. 

Everyone was staring at us. I felt like we were little kids that just got caught doing something bad. Izzy cleared her throat, and set the red box and needles on the floor next to her. I should of put it in a bag. 

"Zayn, Isabella, sit."

We sat in a chair, and I could tell Izzy was scared.

"Zayn, mate, where were you. You knew we were being evaluated. You made us look bad, mate. Just tell us where you were." Harry said/

"I was out."

"Obviously. Where you go."Louis said.

"Out, you don't have to track every move of mine. Your my bandmates and best friends. Calm down."