Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Nine

Zayn POV

"Wake up, Izzy. It 6:15."

She grumbled a few profanities, but sat up. She rolled over to me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I got the box out and started mixing the medicines. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rest her head on my shoulders. 

Last night was a sore night for us. It's gonna get better. There was some more crying last night. We finally went to bed at 2 and it's 6:15. 4 hours of restless sleep and I buck-load to do today. I want to go to sleep but we can't.

"Baby, I want to sleep."she mumbled against my neck.

"Me too. But we have to go to the hospital, go to the bank, go for your blood work/check-up, buy groceries, clean the house....................."

"Stop. Stop. I know. Can you just stick it in already?"

"That's sounds wrong."

"You with your perverted mind. You know what I meant."

"I know. Calm down. Ready. One. Two."

"Shit. What happened to three? Don't make three feel left out."

"Sorry, kiss for your sorrows."

"Sorrows my ass. Get off me."

She tumbled off my lap, and glared at me. I threw the needle in the red box and heard a thud. I put the box back in the closet and closed the door. I tackled her on the bed and she screamed.

"Zayn, what the fuck. Get your huge ass off me."

"But you love it."

She laughed a little as she tried to become serious again. We were soon laughing as I did push-ups above her body. I soon tumbled to her side, considering I was still exhausted. I rubbed her belly and kissed it. I planted small kisses all over stomach. My lips brushed her stomach as she ran her hands through my hair. She moaned and jerk her hips up. I looked up astonished and she blushed confirming my thoughts.

"Are you serious?"

"Shut-up."

"Wow. I mean wow. Why?"

"I don't know. Don't talk about it to anyone. Ever."

"Why not? It's sexy. It's hot."

"No it's not. Not at all."

"Are you sure? Cause that just turned me on. Like you."

"Get off me. We don't have time to do the dirty."

She slide from under me and walked towards the bathroom. I followed her needing a shower. 

"What are you doing?"she asked.

"Getting a shower? What about you?"

"Getting a shower."

"So we have to shower together."

"A normal shower. Not a dirty shower."

"I know. I can control my hormones."

We got in the shower and we just showered. Nothing dirty. I may have touched her a couple of times but it was nothing major. When we got out, she got dressed quickly and went to the kitchen. I took my time, getting my hair right and choosing my outfit. I went downstairs to the smell of eggs and pancakes.

I entered the kitchen and saw my baby slaving away at the stove. Pancakes, eggs, and turkey sausage filled the two take-a-away bowls. Blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes overflowed the bowls. Sausage piled high and eggs filling up every empty space.