Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Seventeen

3 days later

Zayn POV

Breaking News!

British-Irish boy band One Direction has called a quits! We now can confirm that the tweet from Louis Tomlinson account was from him and that One Direction has called a quits, only after four years of being together. We didn’t know that the boy-band was rocky and we definitely didn’t see the break-up coming. One Direction was created by Simon Cowell on X Factor in 2010. The boys have blown up since then and they are the hottest boy band in the business. Having tours sold out in minutes and albums going platinum, One Direction was on the path of success until recently. Three nights ago, Louis Tomlinson of One Direction tweeted about the break-up and everyone thought it was a hack. It’s not since Niall Horan of One Direction had a twitcam with the fans about the break-up. No comments from Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, or Harry Styles yet. We’re just waiting to see what will happen next. Stay tuned and we’ll have the latest.

1D Quit is Official

Sources from One Direction management have confirmed that the boys are not in One Direction together anymore. This was not expected in any way, since tickets for their tour have been sold. We were all waiting anxiously for their album, as their music video for ‘Best Song Ever’ beat Vevo records. Now, nobody can believe that this split is real. Hell, I don’t believe it. But there management has made it official. A press meeting is set to be held tomorrow morning, at 12 pm central. Harry Styles, who is currently in the United States, with girlfriend and ex-girlfriend of fellow ex-band mate Zayn Malik; Tasha Curry will be flying down for this meeting. Tasha will not be joining him because of disclosed problems. Tomorrow is when we get all the answers we need. Come back tomorrow for a live streaming of the press conference.

One Direction for A Quit

We all knew inside our hearts that the One Direction boy band was eventually going to break-up one day. I don’t think anybody expected it this soon. After four years of being together, the band has decided to end their singing/performing days. Some sources say it was because of family and others say that they weren’t feeling it. Directioners have gone on a rampage, and have attacked twitter. The trending tag is “1DSplit” and we can realize why. One Direction is know by the loyal fans and we can all realized why some of them, are threatening to take the lives. It’s absolutely crazy. If One Direction is joking about their split, they better say something before some gets hurt.

One Direction Over?!?!?

One Direction is the most famous boy-band in the world. They went platinum in thirty-seven country and have had tour sold out in minutes. One Direction’s passion and fandom hasn’t seemed too faded away since they started the journey on X-Factor, but maybe it will now? Yes, you reading this paragraph right. One Direction member Louis Tomlinson tweeted a simple message on Twitter tell everyone it’s over? Now, of course people’s accounts get hacked so we thought he got hacked. It wasn’t until One Direction band member Niall Horan went on a twitcam and confirmed the news. Fans are absolutely gutted and they wonder what’s going to happen next. The band was supposed to release there 3rd album, and start there Where We Are tour in March of 2014. We had word that the band was close to finishing the album and might be released in November. There tickets went on sale already and all tickets have been sold. Now, it’s a waiting game that has to be played out.

All of these articles and papers and shows are giving me a headache. I seriously had a couple of fans come to my door. I don’t know why or how but that’s what happened. There paparazzi and fans all on my lawn and it’s really annoying. The police said they can’t do anything about it, and that got Isabella mad.