Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Ten

Izzy POV

"She's looked so sick, baby. I wish there was something I could do to make it better." I complained. 

"She's gonna be ok. Some color returned to her face after dialysis and she wasn't puking that much." Zayn said, rubbing my shoulders.

I moaned at the realise of tension in my shoulders. I turned around and gave me a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek. He blushed and I giggled. I entered the house and fell down on the nearest couch in my site. I closed my eyes ready to go to sleep.

"Ummm, a little help here?" Zayn said.

"Nope, I bought them you bring them in."

He grumbled a few profanities and brought the rest of the groceries in. I heard him walk over to the couch and I could feel his hot breath on my face. I opened one eye, and saw him staring at me. 

"Yes? Is there a problem?"

"Nothing except your beauty. I couldn't get enough."

"Ok, enough with the cheesiness. I wanna go to bed."

"No, you have one more shot and then you have your 12 days of IVF crap."

"Ughh. I'm so tired."

"Come on. Get your lazy ass up."

"Carry me."

He tossed me on the back of his shoulder like I was piece of paper. He started running towards the house, like a idiot. I was screaming like I was being kiddnapped. He ran up the stairs and tripped on the last step. We went crash down together, him breaking my fall. We crashed down on the floor together and I heard a crack. I get off of Zayn and see him clutching him arm. He had tears in his eyes, and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Zayn, come on. We have to go to the hospital."

"No, I'm fine."

"No your not. Come here."

I helped him down the stairs, and we got in the car. After what seemed like 3 hours of arguing and hurting we found out Zayn broke his elbow in three places. He has a sling on for now, while he'll get his cast later. No lifting, running, cooking, sex, or anything else that can put strain on his arm. Zayn was taken aback by the no sex part.

"No sex? No sex? What does my arm have anything to do with sex. Exactly nothing. Baby we are going to have sex right? Right?"

'"Zayn your doctor said no sex. So no sex. You'll survive."

"No, no I won't. Ughhh no sex for 4 months. I can't survive with no sex for a week."

"Then what happens when you go on tour?"

"We have phone sex. Skype sex. Do I need to go on?"

"No. Baby, don't worry. You'll survive. Now you can concentrate on Jazzy."

"And you. Your important too."

"I know. But Jazzy is most important. I can give up a year to have a baby for her."

"Babe you can't be serious. We've been trying so long. Now your saying you don't want one."

"Listen to my word, Mr. Malik. I said we can wait."

"No, no we can't. I'm not waiting anymore. I'm not!"

"Zayn.......your daughters important."

"So is our future baby. We are going to have a baby."

"Oh, Zayn." 

I hugged him and got out of the car. I helped him down and kissed him gently. He wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to deepen the kiss. I broke it off shaking my head. I grabbed his pills from the car, and opened the door.