Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Four

Izzy POV

"So, I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome."

"What is it?"Zayn asked me, cuddling into the covers. 

"It's when I don't produce mature eggs because I don't produce enough of a certain hormone. And too much of another."

"So, what can we do to get a baby?"

"IVF. It's when they take a egg and sperm, and make the foetus outside the egg. And when it's mature they plant the foetus back in my womb, and we wait to see if it's still alive."

"It's that easy?"

"No, Zaynie. I have to do hormonal treatment, one surgery, and it's costly. There's this uncertainty of not knowing. It's time-consuming, your a singer. It physical and mentally draining. I'm gonna need you to be here for me during this process.You can't be on a tour for half of it. Your working on your third album, your getting ready for the Take Me Home tour. Your not going to be hear. Your gonna be focused on your music, and that's great, but not when were trying to have a baby."

"Baby, I want a baby. I'll cancel the freakin tour for one. Money's not a problem. The album can be delayed. I love you, ok. My family means so much more to me than my career. The only reason I do this is for you. I want to make you happy. If quiting the music business, makes you happy I'll do it. Isabella look at the ring on your finger. That shows you that I'm one-hundred percent committed to you. I want to do IVF. We will do IVF. I'll make sure of it. Don't cry, baby."

I leaned into Zayn, and he wiped away my tears. We looked at the wall, and I saw the ultrasound photo of our daughter. Sarah Marie Malik. 6 months old. 

'Flashback'

I remember the day so clearly when we lost her . I was at one of Zayn's concerts. I was backstage hanging out, and smiling at my performing husband on the stage. I started feeling cramps and I tried to shove them off. Once, he stopped singing he had to sign some stuff f0r fans, so we didn't really see each other. We kissed quickly and Zayn rubbed my belly. He ran off leaving me in his hotel room.

The cramps didn't stop, and soon they were unbearable. I tried to lay down and sleep them off. I didn't work at all. I didn't want to bother Zayn, so I didn't call him. I shouldn't have come on this tour. I groaned and tried to stand up. I was weak and tired. All I could do was lay down and pray for Zayn to come back.

My phone vibrated and I could barely reach it.

Going out with the boys. Turning my phone off. I'll see u later. <3
-Zayn

NO! ZAYN GET BACK TO THE HOTEL. SOMETHING'S WRONG. PLEASE DON'T TURN YOUR PHONE OFF. SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH OUR BABY.
-Izzy

I got no response saying his phone was off and busy partying. I saw bleeding and I realized what was happening. Miscarriage.

I tried to dial 999, but I was too weak. I started feeling extremely tired. The last thing I saw was the amount of blood soaking the bed.

I woke up in a hospital with a red-eyed Zayn. I touched his hand  and he looked startled. 

"Baby! Your awake."

"Yeah, how's our baby?the cramps were unbearable, so I'm worried about her."

"Well, I don't know how to tell you this.Well we lost her."

"What do you mean we lost her?"

"You had a miscarriage. You've been in a mini-coma for the last week. Didn't think you wake up."

"I miss your birthday! Zayn, what you do."

"Mope. Thinking about the reasons I caused this miscarriage."