Hi & Her News

Hi, guys. I just wanted to let you know that I have officially posted the first chapter of Her on wattpad! I know it's been almost like two months but I just wanted to let you guys know. I don't know who still has there library but if you do I just wanted to let you if you do.

Okay, I got that out of the way now I miss talk to you guys! I honestly do. My life has been hetic as crazy but that no excuse for not writing.

I started high school about a month ago and high school isn't scary at all. I like have no freshman in any classes at all and I only have 5 classes a day, but they are long. I have to be in school by 7:15 which is absoutely absurd. I get no sleep at all.

I play volleyball which is really fun. I play in Delaware, and there are some juniors girls that are like preparing to start playing next year so we help them out and it's really fun. This is my second season and hopefully I will be able to play all the way up to 12th grade. But I also wanna try tennis in the spring so that's that.

I volunteer a lot at my local hospital and church. I have guitar lessons twice a week. I joined Student Council, Key Club (You basically volunteer), Robotics, and Mathletes. My life is extremely hetic but I want to jam writing into there every second I can. 

Well, talk to me people! I miss you guys. PM me or whatever, comment idk. I wanna connect with my fans again. Anyway, thanks for reading this/. :)))))))))

PopularGeek