Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Six

Louis POV

"El. I don't know what to do?"

She laid Lucy in her rocker and sat beside me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled into my embrace. I looked at the fire, thinking about what I did to Izzy.

"Lou, you are so stupid."

"Your supposed to be on my side."

"I am on your side,but you should apologize baby."

"How do I apolgize? She was hurt to the point of tears."

"Make it big. And don't forget to lay it on thick."

She smiled and kissed my lips. I moaned and pulled her closer. 

"You wanna make a another baby?"

"No, you need to come up with a way to make it up to Izzy."

"How about I do it after baby-making?"

"What the hell."

She pounced on top of me, and smiled at me.

"You promise?"

"Pinky swear."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

I laid on my bed, as I watched Izzy get dressed for the day. She jumped on my our bed and I smiled at her. 

"You are the sexiest person I have ever seen in my life."

"Oh, am I?"

"Yes you are. With your long, skinny legs, and perfectly curved butt. Perky breast that fit in my hands perfectly. Those blue sparkly eyes and perfectly straight brown hair. If you look up sexy in a dictionary your photo is there."

"That was...deep."

"Just came up with it on the dot."

"Your just got yourself brownie points."

"Oh did I."

"Yes, you did."

She straddled me, and pulled my tie. She kissed my lips and then jumped off me.

"Bye, baby."

"What was that?"

"I have classes in 30 minutes, and I have to drive to campus."

"Skip class. Be that bad girl I always knew you were in high school."

"You want me to be that girl?"

She climbed on top of me and kissed my neck. I was getting excited and I knew she knew that.

"Yes, yes, I do."

"Well, your not getting her today." 

She laughed and climbed off of me. I groaned and she left the room. 

"Bye, baby."

She left the room, and I got of my bed. I fixed my hair and tie. I gave myself one look and left the room. I went downstairs and warmed up some bacon. I grabbed my bacon and sat on the couch. I turned to E! News to see what crap they had on us now. Looked like I tuned in right on time

'One Direction's Zayn Malik and his wife Isabella Malik were seen leaving a fertility clinic Monday morning. now, we all know about the miscarriage of Isabella three years ago, and how it hurt the couple.-----'

"You don't know the half of it." I muttered.

'-----Are they trying for another baby? Well, we think so? A inside source says the couple has been trying and experienced many miscarriages. No comment from either Zayn's or Isabella's representatives. What do you think. Hit twitter up with #malikbaby. Back to you Guilana."