Exciting News!

Hello, my readers! You thought I was done right? So basically drum roll please..............................

I"M MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!! YES APPLAUSE APPLAUSE.

It's going to be about Zayn and Isabella adoption process for Hanah. :) I think this is a great idea, and it will be up as soon as possible. I just literally came up with this idea tonight.

Ok, you guys I think there something wrong with wattpad. Like I heard there giving popular authors the chance to sell UNEDITED chapters for 2.99. :/ And what's even worse is that some people agreed like no. That is such a wrong thing, and wattpad is just for us writers to read and write together. Once you start putting money in it, it sucks. And it's more like quantity over quality. :o I don't know I'm just upset about it. 

Ok, so yeah I had to let that out. The sequel will be called Her ( Sequel to Our Last Wish). I just came up with that. I'll defintetly  try to post a prologue this week, but it might take me a while to get running. If anyone wants to help me make a cover that would be amazing. I reallt did come up with this 2 minutes ago.

I think after that I might to Seria's and Amir's story. Then Xavier's story. It's just a idea/ It might be like a bunch of mini series. YAH. 

Oh if your wondering why I posted Chapter 21 and the Epilogue again, it's because of wattpad. They took it our of my story and made them into two seperate stories. But now I can't delete them and I lost all those reads. :( Idk what the hell is going on with wattpad lately. They need to get in check. Like now.

Anyway you know where to find me!

XxPopular Geek

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL