Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Fifteen

Isabella POV

"Dani, I'm so sorry." I whispered as I entered her room.

"How did it feel?" she whispered.

"What?"

"How did it feel knowing that you couldn't do anything to save your daughter life."

"Terrible, utterly terrible. I felt helpless and weak. I felt like I couldn't protect the one thing I wanted to protect. I felt awful." I said.

"That's how I feel, I feel--"

"Like I'm the worst mother in the world." we chorused.

"Dani, your children are alive. Even though they might have disabilities they're alive. I know they are going have the best parents in the whole world. You and Liam are one of the most loving couples I know. You are going to be great. I will be by your side to help you through this."

"You are the bestest friend I could ask for."

"That's what best friends are for."

"You know what you going to name them."

"Isabella Grace Payne and Charlotte Miracle Payne."

"You didn't."

A huge smile broke out on my face as she nodded. I hugged her from her bed and she laughed. 

"Thank you. Have you seen them yet?"

"No, not yet. I'm kind of scared too. Charlotte's never going to see me."

"So, she going to love you anyway. And I'm going to learn how to sign with you. It will be fun. And I'm going to win that best friend of the year award."

"Is that your motive?"

"No."

She laughed and I smiled at her. 

"Hey, let's go."

"I'm not supposed to leave yet."

"So?"

"Your going to get us in trouble."

"Your fine. I have charm."

After she said that the doctor walked in and I smiled. I batted my eyelashes and looked at him seductively. Even though I'm married dosen't mean I don't have fun or looked good. I still have charm and game. This guy looked 25.

"Mrs. Payne how are you feeling?"he said, while looking at me.

"Great, actually. I wanted to visit my kids."

"Ms. Payne, you know that---"

"Excuse me, what's your name?"

"Doctor Marshall."

'Well, Marshall, me and Dani really want to see her kids. You know? I know you know. Don't you have kids?"

"Single."

I smiled and bit my lip as he blushed red. Jackpot.

"Well, you shouldn't be. I mean your so cute. Anyway, is there anyway you could let us in the ICU. I really wanted to see my nieces."

"I could work something out."

"Thank you Marshall, I owe you one."

He smiled at me as I gave him a hug. Dani had shock written all over her face. 

"Your looking good Mrs. Payne. Your vitals are good. And Miss."

"Mrs. Malik."

The shock on his face was priceless. He looked down at my left hand and saw my shiny rock Zayn put there, along with my two engagement rings. He blushed deeply and left the room.