Our Last Wish (A Zayn Malik Fan FIction) Chapter Sixteen

Zayn POV

I sat down on my chair, nervous as hell. What was management going to say? The boys? I mean I have a family now and that comes first, above everything. Singing used to be my number one priority now it's second. The boys have to understand.

"Why do we have to have a meeting today?" Niall groaned.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Brandon did not sleep at all last night. Literally, at all. He falls asleep at 6 am. Lily can rest and relax while I have to do this stinking meeting. This is utterly ridiculous."

"Dani was asleep before I left. I hope she stays asleep."

"El's been throwing up like crazy and stuff."

"Well, Jasmine stomach was hurting yesterday and we had to stay up all night with her."

Where was management? You're late to your own meeting? That's crap.

"Good morning boys!" Lisa chirped. Simon, Paul, and two other guys followed her in the room and took a seat.

"It's not a fucking good morning." I murmured and Louis snickered.

"Now we have Harry on the phone. Say hi Harry."

"Do you know what time it is here? 1 am. Ok, y'all need to come up with more reasonable times for me to work with." Harry grumbled and I could hear Tasha mumbling.

"All-right boys, so we have our tour coming up in a year. The fans are going to go crazy! With your new album coming out in March and tours starting in June, it's perfect. Now, this tour is going to run for a year. You'll be going to all continents except Antarctica. It's going to be fantastic!" Lisa said.

"You're kidding. You're kidding." Niall said.

"Niall, we are not kidding." Simon said.

"Fuck no! I'm not going on tour for a whole year. Y'all must be out of your fucking minds! We have families and stuff. Danielle needs me right now. She needs support for our babies! You know that having two disabled children and raising them by herself is not going to fly by me. I'm not going on tour for a year."

"El's pregnant. I know it's quick and stuff, but she's one month ok. I was going to wait to tell everyone when we were out of the first trimester, but hell no. I'm not leaving my wife and children for a whole year either." Louis said.

"I have a custody battle coming up and this news would make me lose my case. You better realize what you just started. No, no, no, no. I have to be here for Tasha's treatments, I need to be in London for my custody battle with my soon to be ex, so I'm not traveling around the world. Y'all can go somewhere with that." Harry screamed though the phone.

"Me and Lily finally had our baby. Now, you want to take away an entire year from me that I could use to spend with my son. Lily and my little baby is my life now. Singing's second. Why would you think this was a good idea? It's the stupidest idea I've heard for awhile. It's so selfish. All you want is the money that's paying for your mansions and cars. Live in a normal house. Drive a normal car. Money's not an issue so bye. You're probably going to make it so expensive that only the rich fans can see us, and everyone else will get mad at you again. Our fans don't like you. I'm starting to realize why." Niall said

"I have Jasmine to take care of. Me and Isabella are still going through IVF, and I'm going to support her and our children. This is exactly what I want to talk about. I think it's best for me to leave the band. I'm so involved with Jasmine and Isabella that singing's not my priority anymore. My family is. I love singing but it's not my greatest priority right now. So, I'm sorry boys but I think it would be best if I leave One Direction." I said and it got quite. Too quite.