Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Thriteen

Zayn POV

"Hey, babe. Are you awake?" I said as I entered our living room.

"Yeah."

She looked up at me and her eyes were glossy with tears. I ran next to her and she sniffed.

"What's wrong baby?"

"You know all we been through this year and I was just looking back at happier times."

I looked down and I saw the 'baby' book. I thought I hid that well.

The baby book marked our progress as our first real pregnancy progressed. We had sonograms, baby bumps, nursery ideas, names, materials. We obviously stopped when we had our miscarriage but it was full of stuff. It almost filled the whole album.

"Baby, I told you not to look at this."

"Zayn, I know but those were good memories."

"Which only make you sad. Move on."

"Move on? Zayn you're not the one who carried a baby for 6 months, 2 weeks, and three days. You're not the one who had morning sickness and sore feet. You're the one trying to forget about our daughter."

"I care. I care about my daughters. I cared enough to still be with you after you killed my daughter."

"You did not. You did not go there, Malik. I'm sick and tired of your games. How about me staying with you after you got a girl pregnant and cheated on me twice?"

"That doesn't fucking count."

"I'm so sick and tired of having this argument. It's always about the miscarriage."

"You're always starting these fights. I don't want to."

"Stop telling me to move on, because as long as I'm on this earth, my daughters going to be recognized. She not going to be forgotten."

"You're so selfish. You have a daughter. I got you your car and this house. I pay for all the bills and household items."

"You're not going there. This is about fucking money again? Always about a baby or money. You're so predictable."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm done with this."

"Done?"

"No wait...."

"Take your fucking ring back."

She threw the ring at my chest and ran out of the room. I saw the ring on the floor and picked it up. I heard the door slam and I sighed. I stuffed it in my pocket and sat on the couch. I knew it was better for her to cool down. Having the same fucking fight gets tiring. I always thought if we had a baby it would change. It would be different. I thought we would be so much happier and never fight. I was wrong. It's so much deeper than that. It's about our previous daughter and how we have different views.That not going to change. Ever.

I spotted the light purple & brown album. I picked it up and turned to the front page. There was a picture of the pregnancy test she took. I remember that day so clearly.

*Flashback*

"Hey baby. Hows tour?" Izzy said through the screen.

 "Lonely without you."

 "Awh, I miss you too."

 "Whats going on at home."

 "Jasmine's asleep. Tasha dropped her off this morning."