Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Fourteen

2 days later

Zayn POV

"Daddy, is mommy going to get better?" Jazzy asked.

"Yes, she is."

"I'm going to come back for you, baby." Tasha said, entering Jasmine's room.

Jasmine was released early this morning, and me and Tasha were helping her settle in. Isabella had classes this morning and two doctors appointments.

"Mommy, can I have a snack?"

"Of course baby."

She grabbed some fruit snacks from her purse and handed them to Jasmine. She opened them and chewed them slowly. She still looked so sick and pale. I couldn't stand to see my daughter like this. I wanted to do anything to make her feel better.

"I'm tired, mommy."

"Go to sleep baby. Me and Daddy will be here when you wake up."

She yawned and we soon heard her little snores. Tasha sat on the edge of the bed, and played with Jasmine's hair. I sat next to her and played with my cast.

"Do you remember when I was in labor with her?" Tasha said.

"Yeah, that was horrible."

"You weren't the one in labor."

*Flashback*

"Zayn, I fucking hate you right now. Your the one who fucking knocked me up."

"I thought you were excited to become a mother?"

"I am. Of course I am. This pain sucks."

"I'm sorry."

"Come on Tasha, you been in labor for 22 hours, your finally 10cm. On your next contraction push."

She grabbed my hand as she started to push. Nothing happened and I could tell she was exhausted and tired. We both were.

"Ok, Tasha. Come on. I can see the head."

She pushed again, and she literally started crying.

"I cannot do this anymore!" She wailed and the nurses smiled at each other.

"Yes, you can. Give me one last big push."

She gave one huge push and we soon heard a cry.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl!"

Tasha soon started crying tears of joy as they placed our little baby on her chest.

"She looks like you, Zayn. She has those big brown eyes." Tasha gawked.

"She has your hair. And dimples."

"She has your nose and chin."

"Thank you for giving me the best gift I could ask for."

"Thank you for not giving up on us."

"She's my life."

"She's my life too."

"I wish Isabella was here."

"Please, don't bring her up. I know your sad, but were supposed to be happy. We have a daughter."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. What do you want to name her?"

"Jasmine will be her first name. I know that."

"I like Claire as the middle name."

"Jasmine Claire Malik, I love it."

They placed a little pink beanie on her head and they rolled her cart towards us.