Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Eleven

Zayn POV

"That was fucking horrible, and you know the worse part? We didn't even tell them about Jazzy. God, how could I have done that to my parents? Zayn are you listening to me?" Izzy rambled.

"I'm listening. Now come here and eat these cupcakes. I know right after you take your shots your hungry. And there's red velvet and devil's food left. Your favorite. Look eat up, I'll go get some ice cream."

"No, Zayn really. I'm fine."

"Well your eating this. You barely touched the delicious dinner you cooked. I was watching. I don't need to get worried again? Do I?"

"No. I'm fine."

"You know if you need anything I'm here. If you feel the need............."

"Stop, Zayn. Stop. Ok. It's over. I don't want ice cream. I'll eat everything."

"Then eat."

I passed it over to her, and I saw her hands trembling as she took the wrapper off the red velvet. She took a bite of the red velvet, and set it on her lap. She looked at me, and I sat next to her. I took a tiny piece of it, and she smacked my hand away.

Izzy has a strange history with food. She could love it one moment, but as soon as she gains 10 pounds she stops eating. When I met her, she was anorexic. We started dating, and she was just getting worse. I threatened to break-up with her if she didn't stop. She broke it off, and then two months later she was in the hospital. I went to the hospital and she was at 89 pounds. This isn't good for a 5' 7' girl. 

I help her gain 20 pounds and things became romantic again. I made her promise to be healthy. So if you fast forward a couple years, she became bad when we lost Sarah. Those months of depression she didn't eat at all. I literally had to shove food down her throat. Anyway since then I have't had to worry. Whenever she dosen't eat, it just in me to worry.

"You want some?"She ask me.

"No, I'm good."

"Good, I wasn't give you any anyway."

"Oh, really?"

I tackled her and she shrieked. The red velvet cupcake smashed in between us as I tickled her with my working hand. I don't know what I did or what happen but this pain shot up from my arm. I gasped slowly and got off her.

"Zayn, what wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Just hurt my arm."

"Painkillers? Water? A cigarette?"

"Yes, yes, and yes."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

"Thank you."

She left the room and I laid back on the bed, paining still shooting up from my arm. I'm not used to it, and it hurts like hell. I clenched my teeth, and saw Izzy return with every I ask for. She took of my shirt, and tossed me a new one. I swallowed the pills, and started lighting my cigarette. She looked at me and nodded her head towards the door. 

"What? Since when I'm I not allowed to smoke in our room?"

"Since I couldn't smoke. It's too tempting. Please, go. Please, for your wifey?"

"Fine, anyway you should get your present. I'll be done by the time you get back."

She nodded and left the room. I went out into our balcony and lit my cigarette. I blew out a couple circles of smoke with my lips, and I look at the scenery. It was breath-taking. 

The trees were bare, the snow still loitered the ground.  The trees seemed  to go back forever, and the sun was just setting. Honestly this view was the major thing I liked about this house. We missed our old house, and we were completely in love with it. I didn't think we could find a house we agree on. So we actually came to a conclusion and got this house.