Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Eighteen

Zayn POV

“Ok, so Zayn I know our emotions are running high since we just came from the doctors. I’m going to go sit down in the audience and you are going to answer these questions. Now I know that you and I are really nervous because I might be pregnant or not, but let’s not jinx it.” Isabella said, as she played with my tie. I kissed her forehead, and she groaned. We both didn’t want to be here, but I had to. She wanted to support me, so she came. Jasmine’s at Nina’s house so we have the whole day to ourselves.

“Ok, babe. I love you.” I said.

“I love you, too.”

“Promise?”

“Of course, Zayn. I promise.” She said, like it was the stupidest thing I ever said.

I kissed her one more time, and then went up on the steps and waited for my queue. I saw Isabella take a seat right next to Lily, and they were talking. Soon they start announcing our names. We sat down in our marked spots and Isabella blew me a kiss. I smiled at her, and took a drink out of my water bottle.

“So what’s going on with One Direction? It seems like everything is fine between you guys.” Someone said.

“Well, we are fine, but we need to live our life. Being in One Direction was great it’s just that we have families. I mean we’re all married, or at least engaged. We have kids that we love and cherish. We just want what’s best for them.” Liam said.

“I agree with Liam. It’s just what we needed.” Niall said.

“One Direction as a whole makes around 78 million America dollars in three months. How are you going to stop having your extravagant lifestyle?”

“I mean I wouldn’t call it extravagant. I have a five-bedroom, two-story house with Isabella and Jasmine. It’s not like we have all the designer clothes and shoes. We’re trying to have a baby, so like any other couple we’re saving a couple of bucks here and there. I mean we’re like a normal middle class family.”

“Same here. Since Eleanor and I’s daughter came it hasn’t been cheap. I swear the child has taken all my money. So we don’t go shopping every weekend, or have these big monthly vacation. I’m cool with it.” Louis said.

“Recent rumors of Harry Styles recording is own album, is flowing out on the internet. Will any of you think about starting a solo career.”

“No, not for me. Now, I know I wanted a solo career in the beginning of X-Factor, but I’m good now. I realized that it’s better to have four people on your side than one. That’s me anyway. Those rumors are absurd by the way. I was recording the album.” Harry murmured.

“Ok, so yeah. I don’t think none of us want that.” Louis said, and I could hear people writing down the notes in their notebooks. Isabella gave me a thumbs up as I prepared to answer the fourth question.

“Late last week, rumors swirled about Zayn’s wife, Isabella Malik when someone from a clinic told E! News that Isabella and Zayn are doing IVF. Since then there has been no comment from any of the representatives. So Zayn do you have a statement?”

“Look, whatever me and Isabella do on our free time is nobody’s business. We aren’t patients at no hospital or clinic. It is true that Isabella and I have had trouble conceiving since our first miscarriage, but we are perfectly happy and fine.”

“So, that’s the end of that conversation, so please do not bring it up again.” Liam said into the mic, and I looked at the table.

“Liam what about your girls? We know Danielle went into labor a week ago, but we haven’t seen any pictures of your kids, and we haven’t seen you with them. What’s going on?”