Our Last Wish (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Three

Isabella POV

"Ok, Mrs. Malik it seems like you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. This disease makes it harder to release fully-grown or mature eggs. And you need a matured egg to have a baby."

Tears sprung to my eyes. I knew something was wrong with me, not Zayn. Zayn was perfect.

"This disease is caused when your female hormones are low, to the cause of a higher count of a male hormone. It doesn’t seem like you had any of the normal symptoms like my other patients. Of course there are so many options for pregnancy."

"What do you recommend for my situation?" 

"I recommend IVF. IVF is when we fertilize the egg with the sperm outside the body. And then we go and plant the strongest egg and plant them back into the uterus, and we wait for a baby. Would you be interested in IVF?"

"I need to talk to my husband. Can I have an information packet about this and IVF?"

"Of course, let me get it for you."

I looked at my phone, and saw a photo of me, Zayn, and Jazzy. I smiled at the photo, and texted Zayn.

Hey, baby, I'll be at the studio in 30.Xx

-Izzy 

How was it? Any problems?

-Zayn 

We'll talk when I get there

-Izzy

What wrong? Baby you can't tell me that and not give me anything. 

-Zayn

I didn't respond as the doctor entered the room again. She had a book, couple of pamphlets, and a card.

"This informs you of IVF and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. If you decided to take the road of IVF, giving me a call and we'll get started as soon as possible."

"Thank you."

I left the room, and met Eleanor at the waiting room. She grabbed Lucy and walked towards me. 

"So how was it?"

"It was me all along."

"No, seriously."

"Yup, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I'm not producing matured eggs."

"Come here."

She gave me a hug, and we left the clinic. As soon as we left, we were bombarded with paparazzi. I ignored every hateful comment or stupid question. I walked to my Range Rover, and I buckled Lucy in. I gave her a small kiss, and got in the driver's seat. The studio was about 10 minutes from the clinic, so it wasn't a long drive. Jazzy was there with Zayn, and then we were going home to get ready for dinner. 

We got to the studio quickly where there was more fans and paparazzi. I placed a blanket over Lucy head, and we walked inside. I waved to the secretary, as she smiled backed. I walked to Studio 4B, and entered with our key. I saw Zayn and Jazzy messing with the equipment. Louis was recording, as the rest were just lounging around. 

"Mommy! Guess what? Daddy bought me a new toy. Look it's shiny and pink. We went to Build-A-Bear, and we got her a closet full of clothes. She has a lot of shoes, and a phone."

She stuffed the pink bear in my face, and I glanced at Zayn. He had that goofy grin on his face, and aimed it towards me.

"Wow, it looks........expensive."

"Yeah, it is, Daddy has to use his credit card and I can't count up to that number."

"Oh, really?"