Author's Note (Sequel Info and Contest)

Ok, so hi! Um, I'm PopularGeek (Laide Ashiru) the author of Our Last Wish! You guys probably know that by now. I just have a couple of things on my mind. So yeah. There's a contest in here too!

1.) My story in general

So I think I posted Out Last Wish almost a year ago. Since then it has taken off. I love it! I never thought I would get so big, but I have. Now I'm don't have a million reads but I have more than some wattpaders! I'm just so appreciative. I love all my fans. I think my writing sucked in the benginning of this book. It was crappy, cheesy, and just horrible. But all of you kept reading on. I would have stopped. That's horrible for an writer to say about there known books but it's true. I'm sad to say Our Last Wish is coming to a end. I'll talk more about this later. But I just wanted to say thank you for stinking with me.

2.) Comments

Ok, I love it when you guys comment on my stories. And I know I'm going to sound like a prude but I would appreciate comments that are more that 'Update!". I mean I love any comment you guys give me. I really do. I just feel like I want to read more than update sometimes. I know. I'm a prude, ok next.

3.) Sequel or not?

Ok, this one is a big one. I decided like around chapter seventeen I wasn't going to make a sequel. But everyone is begging me for one. I mean I like that you guys like my stories but I don't know what to freakin write about? I have decided to reconsider my desicion. I will THINK about making a sequel. I just don't know what to write about? If you have any ideas, PM me or comment below!

4.) New book!

So after Our Last Wish is finished, I plan on making a new book! It's called the bucket-list and I don't know if I'm going to make it a One Direction fan fiction or not, What do you guys think? Would you read it. It's basically about a girl who gets diagnosed with HIV and makes a bucket-list she wants to complete before she's dies. Her best friends helps her and she finds something she didn't expect. She found love.

5.) Contest!

I am hosting a contest? Below there are ten questions that are about this story! The first five people to answer all of the questions correctly, get's to influence a part of the book and get a follow from me! Each winner will influence something about the story. It's going to be reasonable and it has something to do with Isabella and Zayn's future. I think it a good prize. The first three witll get a dedication and a shoutout! I think this is going to be an amazing contest. PM me your answer's so people cannot copy yours. Make sure you comment done on this story so I know who's first or not. This contest will be closed by March 2, 2014 8:00 pm Eastern Time. I hope everyone has fun and may the best reader win good luck! If nobody gets everything right I will take the five first people with the highest percentages! Thank you and I hope you guys win! (Questions are below!)

XxPopularGeek

Questions:

1.) How many miscarriages has Isabella and Zayn had?
2.) What are LIam's and Danielle's newborn twins full names? Which one is blind and which one is deaf?
3.)How old is Jasmine Malik?
4.) What is Isabella's maiden name?
5.) What treatment did Isabella go through?
6.) Who is Jasmine's biological mother? Who in One Direction is she currently dating?
7.) What disease did Zayn pass on to his daughter Jasmine Malik?
8.) What did Isabella teach the class about when she went to tour for a day? (The book they were talking about)
9.) How many siblings does Isabella have? If she has any what are there names?
10.) In the dream Isabella had when she went un-conscious, what was the little boys name that she saw?
11.) How do you like this book? Would you read a sequel? (Optional)