Side Story: (Vex) Invasion

"The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance." - Albert Einstein

A Forest of green, it was midday and not a single sense of disturbance was near. The birds chirp their songs, the wind passed the trees and the grass stayed green.

It was peaceful...

*Bang!* *Bang!*

That was until a single Huntsman was running from red blasts being shot at him. A Huntsman with a red scarf shooting at the metal beings behind him.

With visible bruises, burns and scrapes all over his body shooting his lone pistol at the enemy. Having hope to kill at least one of them, but his weapon would be useless as they would bounce off of the Vex armor.

He shot bullet after bullet at the glowing center of the one eyed beings, but it seemed like it wasn't doing anything.

All was going well as he ran, "I need to tell them, I can't die yet, I need to-"

*BOOM!!* "Gaaagh!!"

A giant purple blast had knocked his footing, throwing him to the ground. "I can't feel my legs." He thinks as he looks behind him, the small legion of Vex approaching slowly and frighteningly.

Looking below him, his legs truly weren't there.

As the ground slightly shakes, what he saw truly frightened him, it had to be the commander of the group. The leader, with its single red eye it looked at the human with such cold calculation.

The Mind gave it its orders, and as it lifted its Torch Hammer at the human who's light was deemed "Insignificant". All it took was one single blast and the Hunter was no more.

And as a collective group, they were given new orders, the two Minotaurs and their group of Goblins looked in one direction and the orders were such.

"Non-Human Settlement Detected"
"Investigate, Destroy, Capture, Study, Invade"
"Investigate: Go to Non-Human Settlement at Night Undetected.
"Destroy: Cause chaos through destruction of local buildings and Non-Human Security Personnel."
"Capture/Study: Seek to Capture more Human/Non-Human Specimens for Study and Experimentation."
"Invade: After careful and crucial Study of Human/Non-Human Specimens data will be sent to secure total invasion of Planet "12-15-19-20-23-15-18-12-4" A.K.A "Remnant"."

With the orders given, the two Vex teams would make their way to Kuo Kuana as per their orders. While the true mastermind sent to secure this Planet hid themselves inside the Vex Network. A plane of reality not so easily seen by men and women alike.

The Vex mind in charge calculates every potential possibility. The Vex teams victory and defeat. Menagerie's cry for help from the outside country, should Remnant Respond, should they ignore.

Remnant's LightBearers should they fight back, their defeat, their victory.

"Improbable." It thinks.

"Study of Remnant data carefully intercepted from important CCTS Databanks have been successfully implanted into simulation Number 591895...."

"In Conclusion:

Initial Invasion Force to take control of Menagerie has a 95.732% chance of success.

Should a counterattack be decided from opposing forces, a Vex Collective Victory has a 93.624% chance of success.

Main aggressors of counterattack: "Mistral", potentially "Vacuo". Due to close proximity of "Menagerie"....Should knowledge of Vex get out.
New command to separate Vex Scouting Parties: Disable local communications with initial invasion of "Kuo Kuana".