Ch. 25: Strong Alliances

Chapter 25: Unlikely Freinds

"How funny is it that the most unlikely person sometimes becomes your greatest ally." - Simone Elkeles

The sky had darkened and night made its way into the sky, this was the night that Ruby Rose alongside her friend Penny Polendina would make their way to the Docks in the search of Blake Belladonna.

They would eventually find Roman Torchwick and they would fight against him and The White Fang. With the help of Sun Wukong they would be able to defeat and chase them off, ready for the Vale Police Department to make their move.

Yang and Weiss would make their way to them and a lovely reunion was had, Team RWBY had finally made up and became whole again.

While this was all happening, in that time Wavok would finally be finished with the Servitor improving many of its new updated functions. As far as Wavok knew it was an old but functioning "Modern" Servitor

The Sky Suspension Module, fixed. The Weapon Systems? Built in and fixed to meet standard Servitor parameters. The Shield was built in and improved to last longer both long term and under strain.

The "Surveyor" Servitor was made to last, and Wavok the Dreg was excited and tired, it couldn't wait to show his Kell Ruby Rose, the Kell of House Rose.

Wanting to make sure everything worked well he decided to test the Servitor's most helpful function. Ether Distribution, when Ether was given to the Wavok he sighed in relief.

The Ether that filled around his body, The Dreg breathed it all in and felt refreshed like a dehydrated Fallen in a desert. It seems that water was the source of all things alive for every species in the Universe.

Then there was the other major aspect that made Servitor's interesting, it's AI. Like Ruby he wasn't well versed in Servitor programming but he did in fact know more.

So he tried to input much of its past knowledge into this one, there were so much data recovered he thankfully didn't have to do much but separate the corrupted from the uncorrupted sets of its "Mind" and go from there.

Wavok typed into its datapad, soon enough the thing began to store new sets of data. "What are you." Wavok typed to the Servitor. "I am a Servitor of House Rose, Ruby Rose is my Kell."

"Good so far." Wavok thought and began a line of questions which The Servitor gladly answered. One by one, he found that everything was acceptable...that was until he decided to ask one last question.

"Will you disobey Ruby's Orders?"

"No, she is family, family I cannot disobey."

"Elaborate."

"...Ruby Rose is Family."

"Can you Elaborate?"

"...I cannot."

Wavok was ecstatic to find it could think on its own, one of the most advanced AI could properly think was a given to a Mechanic Dreg like him. Not to mention that it still held remnants of its past body was good enough for him.

So Wavok gave the Servitor orders to follow. "Come, come!" the Dreg commands and The Round Machine follows, using the scroll "Surveyor" sends a message.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to House Rose, our people need help and you are the only thing that can. Ruby demands it that you help us."

Surveyor was confused, he didn't remember a command like that, nor did he know why Ruby left him with this Dreg. Using the knowledge given to him he found that yes.