Prologue

🌹 ~  Prologue ~ 🌹

🌹 ~  Prologue ~ 🌹

Once Upon a time Queen Anabelle and King Arthur are engaged the kingdom they named it "Rose Kingdom" you guess it. On 4 years later Queen she has a pregnant on 9 months she gave birth first child.

It's a healthy beautiful girl they named her Princess Andrea Lyla Iris Daniela Lynn Rosetta. She has pink fur got three bangs long hair. Her hair down color vermilion. Her quills are back short. Her eyes color baby blue eyes. But we called Drea for short. She such as perfect is sweet, strong and very smart is most favorite girl but she is great princess or to be a queen for the future. She will be have her powers when she grows up.

The Queen and King as able happily seeing a child. On 5 years later she had a pregnant and Andrea was pretty excited to becoming a big sister. She turn 6 years old now. She has to take care of mom and her baby.

On 9 months later Queen is have birth to a beautiful healthy child it's girl a second child. She hold her child and also her father. Andrea was very happy to see is younger sister. I give you a hint her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everybody calls her named Amy Rose.

The king and Queen had gifts and also Andrea.

The king is gift has Tiara with color gold and some roses color red and pink. The Queen's gift music box and last the Andrea has a gift to her sister is soft toy made of her and sister so that play it together she sew herself by helping mother.

To celebrating all of roses putting down the lake and also Andrea's when she's birth. They are happy together as part of the family perfect. At 5 years later when Amelia's turn 4 years old.

At outside of courtyard she was playing her mother and father also her sisters. But Queen Anabelle strange Amelia has have her powers. She able to figure it out at entrance of Castle. Someone stole Amelia starts to screaming and cried.

The Queen and King are turn around was
shcoked to kidnapped her and robot flying in the sky. They shouted cried in pain.

"AMELIA!!!"

The kingdom of Rose King Arthur asked being soldiers to search find Princess Amelia but no one could find her. Until the day I was a blue Hedgehog a 7 years old seeing robot to kill the girl. So I rescue her down of the ground.

"Are you okay?" I said seeing a girl was so shy and cried I stand back and running away. Amelia was stare at me.

My name is Sonic the hedgehog I'm a fastest thing alive and loving adventure. I had my family but my mother has give us a Triplets and I was born my sister and brother. I could find my mother but she disappeared. I was all alone but I have my Best friend and brother named Tails Miles Prower

And finally I have a girl I like my best friend and she is number one my fangirl. She's is loving, kind and caring pink hedgehog we have fun our amazing adventure and my love life Amy Rose.

It all started from at the beginning...