Chapter 23

Battle Eggman Part 1

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twenty-Three ~💙

Sonic's Pov

It's morning today and I think it's time to go face with Eggman. I couldn't resist staring at Amy was still sleeping. But her stomach still growling. I stand up and get some of her food.

I gently smile at her but she is asleep talking.

"Sonic, please don't leave me."

"Oh, Amy."

"I don't wanna lose you I love you."

When I started to walk then I realized I heard her say the last part. I guess Amy Rose cared about me all the time.

"Don't worry Ames, I get some food and I will be right back."

Using my speed running to get some food. My communicator is ringing I use tap then speak.

"Sonic! Help us?"

The sound is my buddy is Tails.

"Tails, what's wrong?"

"It's Eggman who captured all of us. I can't find Sally."

I was nothing happened Tails and my friends get captured by Egghead.

"Don't worry buddy, Amy and I lead away," I responded to my communicator.

Using running to get some food for Amy.

Amy's Pov

It's the morning I open my eyes and begin a sunny day. Well, Sonic and I have completed Chaos Emeralds. It's seems he's gone at the morning?

"Sonic?"

I saw dashing fruits brought at me.

"Sorry Amy, we need eat for breakfast and hurry up." He said then I replied and asked. "What's wrong Sonic?"

"Eggman kidnapped our friends."

They never make it even my best friend cream too. I will save our friends.

"Let's save our friends and Sally too." I told Sonic to nodded his head and smiled.

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Sonic and Amy are able to go at Eggman's lair. The robots guards are being protected from the first door. He turn around Amy smiled.

"Are you ready, Amy?"

She nodded her head. Then Sonic uses his spindash attack on the robots guards.

They search for friends to go. Found it a little cage his best friend.

"Tails!" Sonic exclaimed he replied was Happy to see them. "Sonic and Amy."

Amy push a button down. Tails set free Sonic ordered. "Amy, search Eggman and bring Chaos with-"

"No Sonic you gonna search Eggman and Sally. Tails and I are gonna save our friends." Amy cut off realize Sonic was worried his best friend and his love. He doesn't lose her again.