Chapter 8

Strange Feelings

゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Eight  ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

In the morning I'm glad me and Sonic are friends. We walked and talked.  "So Amy how's you sleeping?" Sonic asked me the first question then I giggled.

"It was a great one hundred percent Sonic and what about you?"

"Well I sleep great. Hey Amy I'm glad we're friends again." Sonic stared at me then I was sadly down and remembered he hates me. He noticed when I was sad.

"Umm Amy are you alright."

Then I snapped it out being fake happy to him. "Y-Y-Yes Sonic no need to worry I'm glad we're friends to right hehehe..."

"Okay..." Sonic raised his eyebrows then he walked past me. He stopped and I was told to him.

"Sonic why do you stop walking."

"Look." He pointed his finger then I saw the bridge. But it's a long long way. I asked him to be nervous. "Umm Sonic that's a long way bridge."

"Yeah, so?"

I was mumbling my mouth seeing down it was deep end. I saw Sonic was walking but running through the way to the bridge. He called me out and said.

"Come on Amy let's go."

I nervously smiled when I saw the deepest ground. I was scared and nervously like shivers. Sees saw Sonic was worried. "Amy where you are waiting for."

I tried walking the bridge at once but then it's a long bridge and deepest ground. So Sonic ran back to the bridge he said.

"Amy what's wrong?"

"Sonic I'm scared and I can't cross the bridge." I looked at him and it made me scared. He sighs

"Come on Amy it's a walk through bridge together."

"Together?"

"Do you think it's real that me and Sonic saying 'together' is my life to chance not snapped out of it Amy. We have to find more chaos emeralds." I said to myself then I snapped it out but this means 'together' me and Sonic. He looked at me and said.

"Together..." He replied and agreed that I will take his hand and begin to walk but I was sure he could trust me. I held on his arms being afraid he looked at me that my expression.

"Amy..."

"Yes." I opened my eyes to see him and replied. "Don't look down Amy look to my eyes." Sonic said and I was shy seeing his face. Deeply handsome hedgehog.

We walked the bridge and I looked at Sonic's face.

"Almost there Amy doesn't look down okay look at me." Sonic said to me then I nodded to keep moving across the bridge.

But the step cracked was wood then I felled then Sonic called to reach his hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then Sonic grabbed my hand to pull me up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. He pants asked me.

"Amy are you alright?"

I opened my eyes and replied to Sonic. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" Sonic opens his eyes and he's mumbling.