Chapter 5

Second Emerald: Jungle

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Five ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

In the morning we talked about Blaze and Sliver to find more choas emeralds so we got separate. It's me and Amy now. I still looked at the map.

As for Amy walking and stopping always looked at me. Looked almost there many trees closer to dark green. I turned around at her and I spoke first. "Look at Amy about yesterday-"

"Sonic it's okay but I don't wanna hear it. Do you understand." Amy cut off when I said. And I replied she was pretty sad and I did much more hurt feelings for her.

"So what are we going to find a second Emerald next." Amy said and I was checking the map. "Well according, the map of the second Emerald is there."

I point at the second Emerald is a jungle. Amy was nervous and mumbling.

"T-T-H-H-E j-j-jun-g-gle..."

I was smirk at her being teased. "Yes, why is there something wrong Amy?"

"Yes, I mean no." She started crossing her arms and looked away. I was gonna have a second question for Amy.

"Umm Amy are you coming."

"No I'm just staying here." She replied huffed and I rolled my eyes. "You just stay here I get to find chaos emeralds, and don't go anywhere Amy."

I use my superspeed to go to the jungle, To find Chaos Emeralds.

Amy's Pov 🌹

It's a lovely morning Blaze and Sliver I gotta find chaos emeralds so we got separate now it's just Me and Sonic. Blaze spoke to me before she said leaving.

"Amy are you sure about this?"

"Yes Blaze don't worry we will be fine." I replied to her smile.

"Blaze let's go!" A sliver called Blaze gave her a hand to me then she walked away goodbye to me. "Bye Amy."

"Bye Blaze." I said to Blaze goodbye to her well turned look at Sonic seeing the map.

Sonic won't apologize and forgive me for he did hurt my feelings to me yesterday.

As for me I walked and stopped and always looked at me. Looked almost there many trees closer to dark green. Sonic turned around me and he spoke first. "Look at Amy about yesterday-"

"Sonic it's okay but I don't wanna hear it. Do you understand." I cut it off when he said.

"So what are we going to find a second Emerald next." I said to him. Sonic was checking the map. "Well according, the map of the second Emerald is there."

He pointed at his finger that the second Emerald is a jungle. I was shocked, nervous and mumbling. You got to be kidding me.

"T-T-H-H-E j-j-jun-g-gle..."

Sonic was smirk at me being teased. "Yes, why is there something wrong Amy?"

"Yes, I mean no." I started crossing her arms and looked away.

"Umm Amy are you coming."

"No I'm just staying here." I replied huffed and he rolled his eyes. "You just stay here I get to find chaos emeralds, and don't go anywhere Amy."