Chapter 22

The Date

The Date

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twenty-two ~💙

Sonic's Pov

After Amy's birthday celebration, it's 8:00 PM which would be perfect for Amy's birthday present. I'm ready to confess love to  Amy. I'm not scared anymore. She is not childish anymore she is more mature.

Besides, this is my memory that Amy and I spent time in this place.

But it wasn't a date okay that's a real date.

I wave to my friends to say goodbye they say 'Goodluck Sonic'

Amy's Pov

Okay, I think it's time for Sonic's last present for me. My friends said goodbye to me. It's just Me and Sonic again.

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Sonic and Amy are leaving the village. He has one more gift present for Amy.

"So where are we going?" Amy asked then Sonic smiled. "We're going to the forest beautiful Mobuis. Ive only been once, with no one else. But I forgot about this forest til somewhat I just remembered."

Amy was given the second question.

"Okay, like a date?"

He was a little sweatdrop and answered.

"Um maybe?"

"Omg, he said 'maybe' a date!" Amy said herself and closed her mouth and replied. "But you never date before like you took Sally?"

"Well, sometimes Just a few times we always have breakups cause she likes other boys too such as Monkey Khan, and Geoffrey."

She crossed her arms."Hmph, you deserve it better. Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry Ames."

"Come on." Sonic walks into the forest and Amy follows her too she is unsure of her face. "So Sonic. What so beautiful about this forest?"

"You'll see." Sonic continues walking.

Sonic quite her awkward his heart thumping.

"Am I getting a fever?"

"Are you okay?" Amy said then Sonic replied. "Yeah, don't worry."

"He's acting strange," She said herself looking at Sonic.