Chapter 6

Deal

゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Six ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

It was not finding the map to find third chaos emerald. Expect I gonna watch Amy for being safety. It won't happen again last time jungle.

"Amy."

She turn around looked at me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright why are you asking me Sonic?" Amy said then asked to me.

"Nothing." I rubbed my nose then She looked at the sky. "The next is very far away from the fourth chaos emerald. Right"

"That's correct, but I cannot see the light glows of an emerald."

When I looking the map. More interesting then I saw Amy was up there top of the tree. Called her of fully named.

"AMELIA ROSETTA! Get down there at tree or I will be mean!"

She was listening go down the tree then ignoring me walked away. I hold her wrist.

"Listen to me! Amelia Rosetta! You should be more careful up there the tree."

Amy shrugs away her own wrist and replies anger.

"Look Sonic! I'm not a little girl anymore I can do things by myself and By the way I hate my full name Sonic The Hedgehog!"

"Then fine Amy let just see not a little girl anymore or being fangirling at me." I crossed his arms glared at her. But I have an idea to deal with her. That she can be more even mature.

"Okay Amy, I have offered a deal."

"A deal?" Amy raised her eyebrows then I answered. "Yes, let just offered ourselves. No more chasing me, my avoid problems don't call me Sonikku and no more death hugs."

"What?"

"Yep that's my deal and my rules."

Amy was crossed her arms scoffed. "Okay, I make a deal for you, No more running away from me. Then I will not make your favorite chill hotdogs."

"Oh man, not Amy making my favorite chill hotdogs." I said myself being whining. Then it settled I raised my hand to her answered.

"It's a Deal."

Amy hold my hand we shake hands. She replied then we stopped shaking hands. "Deal let's get going shall we." Then walked away the road.

What I have done, did I make a deal with her, I'm going mad at her or I did go that far.

I continue walked followed with Amy.

Amy's Pov 🌹

I still following with Sonic read the map next fourth Chaos emerald. Yesterday Sonic rescued me at the jungle but he still mad at me then stared at me.

"Amy."

I turned around and looked at Sonic. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright why are you asking me Sonic?" I said then asked him.

"Nothing." He rubbed his nose then I looked at the sky. "The next is very far away from the fourth chaos emerald. Right"

"That's correct, but I cannot see the light glows of an emerald."

When Sonic looking the map. I wonder if chaos emeralds is up there I'm going climbing the tree. Then stop climbing top tree seeing like eye spy.

"Nope, there is no glow chaos emeralds there."

Sonic Called my fully named.

"AMELIA ROSETTA! Get down there at tree or I will be mean!"

I hate my fully named then I was listening to the tree then ignoring him and I walking away. Sonic holds my wrist.

"Listen to me! Amelia Rosetta! You should be more careful up there."

I shrugged away my own wrist and replies to anger. Called him fully named.

"Look Sonic! I'm not a little girl anymore I can do things by myself and By the way I hate my full name Sonic The Hedgehog!"

"Then fine Amy let just see not a little girl anymore or being fangirling at me." Sonic crossed his arms glared at me.

Then I was thoughts myself being sadly.

"What are you doing, I thought your my Sonikku. I wanted to get your old Sonikku back."

"Okay Amy, I have offered a deal."

"A deal?" I raised her eyebrows then Sonic answered. "Yes, let's just offer ourselves. No more chasing me, my avoid problems, don't call me Sonikku and no more death hugs."

"What?"

"This is serious no more death hugs and he don't called his nickname 'Sonikku but I thought your my best friend well if it's good I think it's your deal." I said myself being hurtful one of my avoid with Sonic. That's he's deal.

"Yep that's my deal."

I crossed my arms and scoffed. "Okay, I make a deal for you, No more running away from me. Then I will not make your favorite chill hotdogs."

He raised hands to me.

"It's a Deal."

I hold his hand and we shake hands. I replied then we stopped shaking hands. "Deal let's get going shall we." Then I walked away the road. Sonic followed me and i looked at him I felt sad.

Sonic's Pov 💙

At night me and Amy are separated and each one lives asleep. I can't sleep just thinking of having a little argument between me and Amy. For the last time I hurt feelings for her.

"I DONT LIKE YOU! I DONT LOVE YOU AMY YOUR A ANNOYING HEDGEHOG!"

I closed my eyes thinking and I've been a terrible friend or fangirling of her.

"What have I done."

Saw Amy was still sleeping at the tree then I grabbed a blanket to keep her warmed. I touched her hand and smiled.

"I'm so Sorry Amy, don't worry I will make it up to you as friends and best friend. Night Amy."

I walked away seeing Amy was asleep and I was going to sleep separately from the tree.

Eggman's Pov 🥚

The screen I see of Sonic and Amy are sleeping of being separated. Sally was stuck in prison. I said to her

"Two chaos emeralds to go then five more to go. Isn't that right Princess."

Sally sadly and she looked at me being firery. "Why did you lock me up Dr. Eggman. And don't hurt of Sonic."

I was know Sally's boyfriend of my arch-rival. Combind to spare if Sonic and Amy find mores chaos emeralds I will get my revenge on that two.

"Sorry I have my orders, when Sonic and Amy search the chaos emeralds. I will get revenge to your boyfriend. Then I will stuck with you forever."

I looked away at the princess then screen of two.

Sally's Pov 🌰

I was prison of Dr. Eggman for few days. I'm worried about Sonic. If he and Amy are gonna make it to get chaos emeralds.

"Sonic, where are you please hurry. I hope you're okay."