Chapter 12

Third Emerald: Golden Cave

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twelve ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

When we were outside I saw Bryce and Claire ask permission and say goodbye to their parents. I was probably getting mad about yesterday. So Bryce hangs out with Amy.

I can't believe it and this is ridiculous.

"Okay, Guys we should ride a Carriage mom and dad asked permission to go to Golden Cave," Claire said bringing a Carriage with one horse. They agreed on the step in the carriage.

I saw Bryce sitting beside Amy. My feeling is now desirous to stare at him. I asked Claire.

"Umm Claire..."

"Yes, Sonic?" She turned around seeing outside I said. "I go running I waiting for you all at the Golden Cave."

"Okay!"

Then I use my speed running to go to Golden Cave. Tempered being ignored two Amy and Bryce make a new couple.

I walked to the entrance to the Golden Cave and saw everything gold inside. But I still find the third emerald. Someone called heard.

"Sonic!"

I turned around Claire was waving her hand to me also two couples (Amy and Bryce). I rolled my eyes but the thing is my mission is to get chaos emeralds back with Dr. Eggman. We continue going to the Golden Cave.

Amy's Pov 🌹

I was on the Carriage ride with Claire and Bryce. I got a feeling worried about Sonic or he was mad at me yesterday.

"Amy."

I stopped think saw Claire's face. Then she asked me. "Are you okay you seem worried?"

"Yeah! I'm okay Claire." I sheepishly laugh with a fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" I said being fake happy turned and looked to the window seeing Sonic was running road. Then Bryce held my hand and said to me.

"Don't worry Amy I'm sure Sonic is mad at me. He is rude am I right."

"How dare to talk Sonic say that that's not nice," I said my thoughts being angry. I defend Bryce.

"No Bryce! He is the fastest thing alive and a Legendary hero. Don't you dare talk Sonic like that!"

"Hey I thought were not arguing. We're having our first date. Not Sonic again!" Bryce shouted at me.

I couldn't believe it. Sonic is my friend or I have a crush on him my boyfriend.

"No! You say it's 'Friendly Date'," I replied to him snapped out. "I cannot believe it that I liked you!"