Chapter 21

The Gift

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twenty-one ~💙

Amy's Pov

I was still waking up and saw the girls were gone and saw outside their talking.

"Hi girls so what's you been-" I greeted them then Rouge pretended tone. "Uh, nothing Amy we're not talking about. Cream and Cheese will guide you to go."

"Yes, Ms. Amy. Come on." Cream holds my hand to where?

"Oh okay?"

What's wrong with them? I saw Blaze and Rouge waving their hands to say goodbye.

In the town, is just me and my best friends. Saw Market is a free sample and things to supply.

"There are many souvenirs. I remember when last year another planet I made a love potion for Sonic. I didn't work I was being angry." I told Cream and chuckled.

"But don't worry I'm fully mature," I said smiled said myself. "I hope Sonic is in love with me."

Sonic's Pov

In the morning my friends are talking about a birthday celebration.

"Sonic do you have a plan for a Birthday with Amy?" Silver asked me if I was coming to think.

Of course, It's Amy's birthday today.

I always forgot her birthday. But she will be turning 13 years old. She is not childish and has now become mature.

"As for me, I had a gift for Amy. I hate to say this I'm ready to confess to Amy." I announced to my friends shocked.

"Sonic are you serious?" Rouge asked.

I nodded.

"When Amy is not childish anymore. But she was already mature. So I'm gonna confess my true feelings for her." I explained. Tails replied. "Are you sure about that? But what about Sal-"

"Tails it's Amy's birthday so I'm gonna make her wish come true. That's it." I cut off his sentence. I said sadly down.

"Sal, I'm sorry I know it's between the two of us. I'm in love with Amy Rose now."

I said I took it to blame Sally and me.

"But first, I have a plan, Tails, Rouge, and Blaze help with those party decorations," I demanded while Tails was flying thumbs up.

"Okay, Buddy."

"Silver, Shadow, and Knuckles get everyone gifts to Amy."

"Well, I suppose I need help with Amy's birthday to celebrate I'm always invited." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Cause it's Amy's Shadow," I made a reply to Shadow.

My friend's time for decorations and I think it's time to go with Amy.

I saw the market I need to buy what Amy wants maybe the Necklace or Rose. I have an idea.

I sell the Necklace shape of a heart and picking some pink roses just like last year. I think I'm nervous even though my heart is beating so fast. Things get awkward I'm ready to confess to Amy.

The cream was pointing at me then Amy turned around and was smiling. They say bye. She walks towards me and greets me.

"Hey, Sonic."

"Hi, Amy. I want to walk with you."

She nodded and we started to walk The chaos emerald is still bright.

"What is Sonic?" Amy said then I brought out a chaos emerald color green.

"A chaos emerald."

Then I heard it was Amy bringing out a Chaos emerald to color Blue.

It seems two chaos emerald has the same connections. Don't know what it's supposed to mean.

"Don't know what this means?"

I saw Amy was still holding a blue emerald-like me then I holding the color green emerald. But I gave her a green emerald.

"Here Amy keep green emerald."

"Why?" she asked then I replied. "Cause green emerald just like same eyes."

"Okay thanks, Sonic, I give you chaos emerald color blue cause because your favorite color is the same blue as you," Amy said hiding the green emerald then she gave me a blue emerald to me. "Thanks, Amy."

I look at the sun going down.

"Amy, it's time."

Amy's Pov

After exchanging chaos emeralds I see the Sun was going down and he said.

"Amy, it's time."

"Time for what?" I was confused then he was smiling and lifted me as a bride.

"What the"

I was so close to him but was getting flustered and blushed to hide. He was so fast until was near. But that was quick.

"Sonic can I open my eyes now?" I said while covering my eyes then Sonic replied. "Yes, Amy you can open your eyes now."

I uncover my eyes and saw was banner it said 'Happy birthday Amy'

"Surprise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!" Everyone said shouted. I was shocked to cover my mouth.

"It's my birthday wish I can't believe it."

"Well, we have little help," Rouge said then Cream hugged me. "Happy Birthday Amy."

"Thanks, Cream." I tapped her head. Then Silver said announced. "Oh, I think it's time to open our presents."

I saw so many gifts.

"Oh my, that was so many gifts."

I said to myself then I couldn't choose a gift. But I'm gonna open wrapped the present all.

Minutes later after was unwrapped the gifts so many things I like.

"Thank you guys and you too Shadow," I said and He was softly smiled and looked away. Knuckles said. "Alright after that Amy we made it a birthday cake."

I saw a birthday cake it was my favorite Strawberry shortcake and candle number 13.

"Ms. Amy make a wish," Cream said I closed my eyes and blow out the candles. My friend clapped hands.

"Okay, let's have some cake." Knuckles said I was smiling seeing them get some cake.

I was going to my friend's. Sonic grabs my arm. I looked at him.

"Sonic?"

"Heh, sorry I have a present for you," Sonic said bringing my gift then I grabbed it to open the gift.

It was a necklace and Pink Rose.

"Do you like it?" He asked then I nodded.

"Here let me help you," Sonic said as he put on my necklace.

"This is the best birthday ever thanks Sonic," I said then he winked at me.

"You're welcome. After that, I have another gift for you."

He leaves to get a cake. I was falling in love with Sonic again. But this is serious he has a gift for me.