Chapter 16

Fourth Emerald: Ruby Volcano

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Sixteen ~💙

Sonic's Pov

I still kept on the journey. Amy still ignored me. She keeps looking at the map.

Far far away...

Day and Night...

I tried to talk to her keeps avoiding any contact with me. Instead, I have to apologize to her. Then Amy said to me.

"Sonic, the Ruby Volcano is going to find chaos emerald, and Shadow and Rouge are there. We have to help them and find."

Shadow and Rouge, are in a ruby volcano.

I calmed down and tried talking to her.

"Look, Amy, I just want to be sorry about bad things. I won't happen again."

She stopped turned around and snapped at me.

"For what you just bad things me again! You don't apologize every time even during the snow. We don't have time for this let's go!"

Amy walked away then I followed her then she stops looking at Volcano.

"We made it. Ruby Volcano how we can up there?"

She got a point. But I'm still using running up the volcano but then it's slippery down or falling. I saw Amy crossing her arms. I stood up.

"It looks like no use. What about you Amy?"

Amy got a rope with a hook. She swirls around the lasso to the upper volcano. Then she climbed and I saw a Shadow attack, someone.

"Sonic what's going on?"

"It's Shadow, I have to help him there are so many people. Amy, you get a chaos emerald."

"What about you?"

I turned around with a smile on her. "Don't worry about me I will be right back."

She nodded still climbing the volcano. I was running to help Shadow.

Amy's Pov

Even though I kept on a journey Sonic still followed me and stared at me. But I still focus on the map. It took days far away from the Ruby Volcano. Then I announced to Sonic.

"Sonic, the Ruby Volcano is going to find chaos emerald, Shadow, and Rouge are there. We have to help them and find them."

I think still Sonic understands me. Continue my walk but then he said to me. "Look, Amy, I just want to say sorry about the bad things. I won't ever again."

Does he still apologize to me again? I stopped and walked turn around him.

"For what you just said bad things to me again! You don't apologize every time even during this snow. We don't have much time, let's go!" I snapped at him and looked away leaves.