Chapter 19

Fifth Emerald: Aquatic Base Battle

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Nineteen ~💙

Sonic's Pov

I and Amy made it to the desert. Plain of Grass then I saw a Tails workshop still nearby.

"Amy, look."

She saw it and replied.

"Tails Workshop. Maybe we help with something stuff."

"Your right."

Amy and I leap down the hill and saw an entrance to the Tails workshop. Still, I remembered having tails invention.

I saw a plane named Sonic. It's me. Remember when we were meeting my best friends?

Flashback

At the Jungle Tails were bullied kids he's got an invention. When I was running through the jungle. He saw me back at the gonna repaint the plane named me.

"But I bet I can make it even faster."

Then I step forward to him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

He leap down from the plane and rubbed his neck.

"Sorry, but when I see a machine I can't help myself. I hope you don't mind if I change the engine to make it faster."

"Hmm, I like what you did with the color too," I said then he replied as happily.

"Haha, come and see what else I did."

"So, you've been following me around all morning to check out my airplane or is there something else you want."

"Well, you see, I like to build and repair stuff, so they all make fun of me. You looked cool so I followed you and when I found your plane. I figured I'd fixed it up and we could be friends. If you want to."

"Well, what's your name pal?" I said asked his name.

"Miles Prower. But my friends call me Tails."

"My name's Sonic. Nice job Tails. I could use a mechanic and a friend." I said suggested to Tails.

"You mean that?"

"You bet?" I thumb up and winked at Tails.

That is why I first meet Tails.

End of Flashback

I smiled memory of my best friend. I saw another plane.

"Amy, I think we use that one." I point at another plane then she asked.

"Why?"

"Cause, it uses a big plane to find chaos emerald," I answered then Amy nodded. I was leaping up and Amy took the plane to get a driving plane with control going up. Going to see an Aquatic base.