Chapter 13

Misery Fog

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Thirteen ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

At night there is no place to rest. Sonic is searching for everything shelter. He comes back.

"No, shelter well I guess we had camping tonight."

"Yeah, I agreed."

The middle of the forest walked to find where to sleep but then fog was initiated. I cannot see but it's blurred.

I saw a hedgehog come over me.

"Sonic!"

Ran then hugged him and he pushed me off the ground. "Sonic why are you pushing me?"

"You scared me to death Amy. I said no more death hugs. Why are you chasing me?" He growled then I was shocked to stand back.

"Im sorry Sonic. And I promised I will never chase you again." I apologize to him but something is coming.

"Too late Amy. I have a girlfriend, Princess Sally."

My heart was shattered then I was jaw-dropping feel heart broke.

"Hello, Amy." Sally greeted me and she holds his hand. Sonic explained to me saying hurt feelings.

"You see Amy, I didn't tell you. Because I love Sally. Cause you are not mature you're such as childish. Your cause hugged me to death. I don't like you, stay away from me, I never love you."

I cover my ears.

He never said things about me. But how?

I ran away when Sonic followed me hurting my feelings. I have to get out of this fog but where's the real Sonic?

"Sonic where are you?!"

I shouted his name of him all over the forest.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was walking in the forest and the fog was beginning to cover I cannot glimpse my eyes too hard.

Turn around to see Amy was gone.

"Amy, where are you?!"

But it's all circled all around fog then someone walked toward a shadow it's revealed. I was surprised. It's Sally but how can she get here or she could escape?

"Sally!"

I ran over and hugged her.

"What are you doing here, how do you escape Sal?" I quickly question that she doesn't answer.

"Sal, what's wrong why don't you answer?" I raised my eyebrows and asked her.

"Because Sonic, Don't call me. I know you chose Amy rose over me?" Sally said crying.

How she knew it.

"N-N-No Sal is not true."

Then the second shadow reveals it's Amy Rose then smirked. Ran toward me.