Chapter 17

Apologize

☆゚.*・。゚────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Seventeen ~💙

Sonic's Pov

I saw Rouge and Shadow leaving but then my body start to collapse. Amy was rushed and called me.

"Sonic!"

That moment I was open my eyes don't tell me this is the dream.

"Where am I?"

Start to walk I saw someone there a girl and around me.

"A-Amy?"

She was toward being able to speak. "Hello Sonic, it's good to see you."

That girl is Amy maybe this is

"Y-You too but what is this place?" I asked her replied. "This is your dream."

I was confused and shocked to see those memories from my and Amy's view screen.

"This memory is Me and Amy when we first met. Boy, the fangirl loves chasing me." I said then she smack my head a little.

"What was that for?!"

"Cause you to call me a 'Fangirl!' " She huffed. I almost forgot and apologized to her. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I see all our memories. Am I right?"

I nodded but for some reason, she was still hugging me was makes her happy to see me.

"You must apologize to Amy. I know you hate her but she has always been here for you."

She's right to come to think of it I have apologized to Amy.

"Thank you."

Amy smiled when she was still disappearing. I opened my eyes and saw real things Amy was worried about me.

"Sonic, are you okay?"

My head is getting a little dizzy.

"Yeah, I'm alright but we should keep going to stay at night."

Amy nodded four chaos emeralds to go. At night and any are splitting up the tree. It came to my mind to say bad things to Amy.

"Say something... She must be heartbroken. You idiot." I said my thoughts looking at her behind me.

"Amy... I don't understand you. Why are you that desperate for me?"

I closed my eyes and replied to her.

"I do care about you... It's just that... You're just a friend to me."

I remind of flashbacks of snow. My voice echoes in my head.

Then I opened my eyes. But I do apologize for truthfully to her.

"Amy, if you're listening. I'm truly deeply sorry for everything. I didn't mean what I said back at the snow and the forest. I might give you a chance for a date... Bhat right now. We gotta save Sally."

"We only have at least a day and a half left and so far we only have four chaos emeralds."

Amy throws both chaos emeralds at me. I catch both in one hand.

"I'm sorry too... But, just go without me... You have the chaos emeralds now, you don't need me." She apologizes and replied but I need her as well.

"I do need you, Amy."

"Huh?" She confused

"Just get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," I said to her replied. "Alright good night."

I close my eyes to sleep.

Amy's Pov

I waved to them but saw Sonic still collapsing and was shocked.

"Sonic! Please wake up!"

I shrugged at him to wake him up but I nonetheless. I cried my emotional.

"I'm sorry Sonic, for I been mean to you. I promise to be mature just like that."

"I'm sorry I ignored you and I was being mean to you. Please." I tear-cupped his cheeks but then he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Sonic are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright but we should keep going to stay at night." Sonic stood up and said to me agreed.

At night I was a tree and Sonic was there we bring separated. Then he gonna apologize to me.

"Amy, if you're listening. I'm truly deeply sorry for everything. I didn't mean what I said back at the snow and the forest. I might give you a chance for a date... Bhat right now. We gotta save Sally."

"We only have at least a day and a half left and so far we only have four chaos emeralds."

I throw both chaos emeralds at Sonic and catch both in one hand.

"I'm sorry too... But, just go without me... You have the chaos emeralds now, you don't need me." I apologize and replied

"I do need you, Amy."

But why. If he needs to find Sally, not me. Then he needs me.

"Huh?" I confused

"Just get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Sonic said to I replied. "Alright good night."

He apologized to me before. I begin to sleep and closed my eyes.