Chapter 10

Corona Kingdom

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Ten ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

After at the stay road me and Amy. I was checking on the map and saw the mark is yellow. Amy stopped walking she looked at me and then asked me.

"Sonic what's wrong?"

"It looks like we are almost yellow from villagers and Castle. I guess we should stay in someplace. To get Chaos emerald." I said to Amy and she replied. "Yes, so let's get moving."

"Wow! This place is magnificent."Amy exclaimed as she exited. The rest of them followed her. Grass covered the land beside the road with houses where all the other families are helping. There were also perfect views of the Castle.

"Isn't it?" Amy agreed, nodding her head vigorously.

"I don't get what you're so excited about, I mean, sure the place is beautiful but it's just land or Castle." I started as I went next to her.

"Are you forgetting the fact that you never left me while running to avoid your problems?" Amy asked in an unamused tone, narrowing her eyes at me.

I mentally facepalmed at what I said. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry." I apologized as I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling sheepishly. Amy rolled her eyes as she turned her head back to admire the view.

"Isn't the view breathtaking?"

I glanced down to look at Amy's face, and I found myself captivated by Amy's amazing look, her eyes sparkling.

"Yeah," I replied though I wasn't talking about the view. We were walking on the road A young lady hedgehog colored yellow fur then she waved at us.

"Welcome!" A young lady hedgehog age 15 greeted me and Amy. "Oops! Sorry, did I startle you two?" She sheepishly asked.

"Heh, you did, but it's fine! Right?" Amy nodded. "So um. Hello. May we know where we are?" I queried myself to shake the yellow hedgehog.

"Why yer' in the Corona Kingdom of, course! I'm Princess Claire of Corona." She introduced herself violently shaking my hand and we were shocked. Of course, she is the princess.

"Princess!"

"Yes."

Amy and I bow down and reply. "It is nice to meet you, Princess Claire." She smiled chuckled and replied. "No please call me Claire."