Chapter 11

Battle for Hearts

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Eleven  ~💙

Bryce's Pov 💛

Day 1...

In the morning I was stretch my arms to get ready for a prince. I saw Amy walking. I and Sonic would go on a silent battle for a certain Amy's attention and praise, to which I'm gonna win. That Fastest thing alive hedgehog or should I say Slowest thing alive hedgehog I could new nicknamed for that.

But first I need a strategy to get attention, Amy. She thought it would be rude not to go along with my attempts of courtship.

"Morning we having ain't it Sugarplum?" I greeted in a flirty tone, smirking at the girl. Amy turn around faking a sweet, closed-eye smile.

"Good morning! How are you?" Amy greeted me, waving a hand when I took her hand and placed a kiss.

"Well, I'm feeling better than a wilted flower now that you're here." I flirted. An irk mark appeared on Amy's forehead as she hastily pulled her hand away, placing it behind her back and wiping it on her dress.

"Right, Excuse me, but I have a set of chores I need to finish." Amy lied and walked away from me. Then I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Don't worry about the chores. I'll finish them...em for ya." I said as he held Amy's hand. Amy was about the object when Sonic coughed behind her.

"Amy's not helpless, Bryce. She can do her chores much better than you." Sonic started as he stood next to Amy, crossing his arms.

"That's no way to treat a lady, making her do chores meant for men. Explains why you don't have any relationships." I replied while picking my fingernails.

"I'm not making her do the chores all by herself. I'm just going to help her." Sonic said to me. How dare he say that to me.

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is that at least I acknowledge that she's no damsel in distress that needs someone doing her work for her," Sonic answered as he grabbed Amy's hand from me. But I and Sonic and I started the battle.

"Guys-" Amy started but ignored me and Sonic kept on tugging and pulling.

"Guys?"

"Please, stop that."

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP IT ALREADY?!" Amy snapped, starting to get irritated. She was probably mad at me or Sonic.

"This, is. THE LAST STRAW!" Amy yelled, causing me and Sonic to back away from Amy. "This is a silly fight the two of you have better stop, right now! Seriously, this has been going on the whole day and it's driving me nuts."

"What fight?" I lied, sheepishly smiling as I swung an arm around Sonic's neck, Sonic doing the same. "See? We're not fighting."

"Yeah! Boys just sometimes go on small harmless people because we're boys?" I gave Sonic a look, mentally facepalming at my horrible attempt at lying.

"Oh really?"  Amy asked, folding her arms on her chest.

"Yes."

"I want to get along with you two. I have to go, Claire, to examine chaos emeralds."

Day 2...

"Good morning, sugarplum. Did you have a good night's sleep?" I said being greeted as I pulled the chair next to the girl I mean Amy. When I was about to sit, Sonic already sat on the chair he pulled while smugly sipping on tea.