Chapter 4

Hurting Feelings

Hurting Feelings

゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Four ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

Me and Amy made it get the Chaos emeralds and out of here at Ice Palace Castle. Still walking. I face plam to say to myself.

"This is gonna be a long journey..."

Amy tap my shoulders. I turn around of her.

"Huh what is it Amy?"

"Shh! We have to be very quiet because this place is snow mountain don't shouted would be some Avalanche." Amy wants to warn the snow mountain and I agreed.

She still walking getting nerve. I make walking through sounds when I step. Amy groans softly looked at me.

"Would you stop big making step noises."

"Sorry." I smiled on her and looked away. I always remember that when we're little Amy was being sassy has much major cute. I always teased her and She wants to go date with me and I avoid run away.

We continue to step tippy toes and I was gonna be teased on her. The wind of the winter is getting me gotta cold shiver my arms.

"Sonic are you okay you seems getting cold." Amy turn around me again. "No, that's not all I'm not cold."

Amy removed her jacket she is giving to me. "Here takes my jacket."

"No."

"Why not?" Amy raised her eyebrows. I was smiled touch my nose . "Touche"

"Look Sonic, I wanna asked you a question." Amy asked me. "Okay, what is it?"

"Do you love Sally?"

Is thats Amy is a question of me I wanna to tell her she is my best friend. Sally I love her so much. Then I confess with Amy. I take deep breath and answer.

"Yes, I do love Sally why?"

"Well, because she is your I mean type. Look Sonic I'm your best friend. I just wanna to say remember when we chasing us for little kids. You had avoiding running away me to more problems." Amy was deeply she said and I was still angry not mad. "Yes, because your so annoying and always fan girl all around me."

"Oh! So you don't like me." Amy was her her hands and hips she gonna angry at me to face it.

"No, I'm like you more than a friend Amy." I was gonna walked and Amy was not yet her sentence. "Why are you avoiding me and running away what some wanna make happy. Just like solve your problem?"