Chapter 9

Akaward

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Nine ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

At Night campfire seeing fire about what happened the bridge. I was sliently looked down played my fingers around. Then Sonic was able to relax and quietly.

"Sonic."

He eyes looked at me being relaxed. "Yes Amy what is it?"

Should I tell him what happened on that bridge it remembered on my flashbacks.

But the step cracked was wood then I felled then Sonic called to reach his hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then Sonic grabbed my hand to pull me up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. He pants asked me.

"Amy are you alright?"

I opened my eyes and replied to Sonic. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" Sonic opens his eyes and he's mumbling.

Sonic top of me and I was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings he blushed and I'm too. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." He begins awkwardly and sweatdrops his head.

After my flashback My head's is going confused about me and Sonic then I said. "About that bridge I just wanna say thank you for rescuing me."

"No problem Amy." Sonic looked at me then I smiled on him. I yawning my mouth it's time to go bed. "Well I'm off to bed night."

"Night." Sonic said was saying goodnight to me I was going to inside camp thinking about that bridge but it was worth it.

Sonic's Pov 💙

At Night campfire seeing fire about what happened to the bridge. I was lying down and Amy asked me.

"Sonic."

I looked at Amy stare at me then I replied. "Yes Amy what is it?"

She has no answer but I remembered back in flashback again I saved Amy.

But the step cracked was wood then she felled then I called to reach my hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then I grabbed her hand to pull her up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. I was tired and pants I asked Amy. If she is alright.

"Amy are you alright?"

Amy opened her eyes and replied to me. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" I opened my eyes and still mumbling.

I topped off Amy and she was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings I blushed. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." It begins awkwardly and sweatdrops my head. "Let's get moving."

I stared at her with no answer for more minutes then finally she said. "About that bridge I just wanna say thank you for rescuing me."