Chapter 1

At the beginning

☆゚.*・。゚────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter One ~💙

Sonic's Pov

When I first met of Amy rose were together as we friends or Best friends she is my number one fangirl. Well Amy still being annoyed of me when she is around of me she give me a death hugs I cannot breathe. I running away from her. Anyway we have team called "Freedom Fighters" The Kingdom of Acorn I meet my new love interest she's named Princess Sally Acorn. She's one Freedom Fighters members. I have crush on her but I didn't tell her my feelings.

Today's it's my birthday I invited all of my friends and I'm gonna 16th years old. I hope Amy she never find me out here. Sally was hugged toward hug me.

"Sonic, happy birthday!" Sally greet to me smiled little blushed.

"Thanks Sal."

"Happy birthday Sonic." Tails hugged me of best bud and I replied. "Thanks Buddy."

At the Couple of Rouge and Knuckles are being teased love each other. Sliver and Blaze are being share feelings each other. Tails and Cream are adorable. As for Shadow I know he doesn't have a relationship he have his bestfriend named 'Maria' he has feelings to her but she died when put of the lever. He survived on earth.

"This is gonna best day ever." I feel joyful but I heard someone familiar voice.

"Sonikku!"

"Oh no.." I said myself shocked she hugged me by a death hug.

"Happy Birthday Sonikku." Amy said to happily me and I can't breathe.

"Amy I can't breathe." I choked my throat and she put me down Apologize.

"Oops Sorry Sonic."

"That's okay Amy."

I looked away and seeing my friends everybody was cheers to sing happy birthday to me expect Shadow of course he doesn't like me more arch-rival. I stare at Sally was smiled and I slightly blushed. And the chaotic team Vector, Espio and Charmy don't forget Sliver and Blaze new members of the team made cake it's looks like me and many candies on the cake.

I blow the candies to make a wish came true they clapped around the appluse Tails asked. "So Sonic what do you make wish for?"

"My wish I'm not telling but it maybe do came true." I said smiled looked at Sally was smiling too.

But something went wrong it becoming darker and I turn around someone heard evil laughs I know who it is. It's Dr. Eggman

"Well, Well, Happy Birthday Sonic!" The Doctor greet to me and I was pretty mad at him. "What are you doing Egghead your not invited my party."

"Oh ho ho, I just wanna to have some fun little impressed start with a princess." Eggman said push the bottom grabbed Sally was screaming.

"Sal!" I shouted and now making me angry. I used spin dash to eggmobile he felt dizzy.

"Curse you blue Rat!" The Doctor grunts and pushed some lasers and his friends to ready to fight and also Amy said summon her hammer.

"Don't your dare speak for my Sonikku."

She smashed her hammer to lasers and Eggman was panic and dogded all over. All my friends are summon their own powers to defeat Dr. Eggman but he pushed the bottom it's exploded color white.