Chapter 25

The End?

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twenty-Five ~💙

It happens Amy had to deal with Eggman for Sonic's sake. She does not turn into an enemy she wants to protect him.

She heard friends running worried about a blue hedgehog.

"Where's Sonic?" Knuckles said then Eggman smiled. "Oh, that pathetic hedgehog here!"

He threw a hedgehog to the ground and gasped Sally too.

"Sonic!"

Knuckles was going to hit Eggman.

"You monster!" Knuckles was going to hit Eggman but then Pink Hedgehog was going to smash Hammer Knuckles dodged it.

"Stop it!"

"Amy, what are you doing?" Tails said then she dodged it going to smash the hammer.

"Snap of it hon!" Rouge was backward to her.

"I'm with Eggman now back off!"

"Amy, you betrayed us!" The cream was going to soft sobbed

"Amy you can't be!" Sally said being mad then she replied to the last words. "Sorry guys, this is for Sonic's sake and I'm doing this to sa-"

"The decision is time to work with me. As for the Blue brat, you can return home. I will no longer be a threat to a Mobius." Eggman cut off what she said and he gave the order to a blue hedgehog. Then Amy was to step backward her eyes becoming a villain also Eggman as well.

Sonic's friends are confused about what happened to the pink hedgehog they return to the mobuis.

He opens his eyes blurred to see Sally's bedroom and sits up on the bed.

"What happened where am I?"

"Sonic? You're okay!" Sally hugged him and worriedly tapped on her shoulder.

"Sal, Take it easy."

"Oh Sonic, I'm glad that you're okay." she was comfortable tears to him. Then his buddy Tails replied. "It's good to see you again Sonic."

"You too buddy, have you seen Amy around I've gotta-" Sonic said but then Sally said first. "You don't remember what happened to Eggman's lair?"

He was trying to remember but doesn't know what happens to Eggman's lair.

"I remember only trying to save Amy. Then I knock out do you know where she is?"

"Should I tell him, Amy joined Eggman. I don't know it was confused." Sally said looking at him. She remembered saying, Amy. Then Tails spoke out.

"Well, it's trying hard to say..."

Then Sally interrupted he said. "She got killed by Dr.Eggman and he died too."

"WHAT?!" Sonic and Tails got exclaimed then Sally continue able to be lied. "And then... We rushed back up to check on you guys when we saw it Amy was dead and thought that you were dead too. There is no point Sonic."

"No, it can be..."

Blue hedgehog started to tears but it was too late. Sally taps his shoulder. "Oh Sonic, I'm sorry-"

He ran away to go outside then Tails was said to her. "What did you that for Sally?!"

"If he knew Amy was still alive he will risk anything just to get her back... I think it should be this way." Sally told Tails nodded.

The Blue hedgehog looks up to the sky.

"Why?!"

"I never had a chance to tell you that I..."

"AAAAAAAMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!"

He kneels and shouts her name. Meanwhile, Pink Hedgehog looks out the window and said goodbye to her loved blue Hedgehog.

"Goodbye... Sonic The Hedgehog."

Amy walked away.

At the castle, another pink hedgehog. The servants and maids are bowed down.

"Her Highness Princess Andrea Rosetta."

She opens the door and trustworthy assistance and she sits down.

"Nigel, it's a pleasure to see you."

"Your Highness, your parents will go somewhere else places."

Andrea sighed sometimes her parents and like never appreciate and attention again.

"Tell me why did I bring me here?" She asked then Nigel was announced. "On tomorrow that your birthday will be turning 18 years old so your parents will decide to choose a married prince."

"Married, But why?"

"Because that's why royals are for your the eldest of Royal Rosetta. To be the new Queen of Mobuis and Rose kingdom."

"Absolutely not! I should be the one who will choose to be a decision to be a prince, not my parents?!" Andrea stood up and was frustrated. Then Nigel stood up reply. "I know but your Highness it's King and Queen's choice or it's their decision. Don't be too upset."

Princess still breathes out to calm down and respond to Nigel. "I'm sorry Nigel, I will talk to my parents later."

"Yes, your highness." He bow down and walked away.

Andrea was looking at a picture frame of missing her younger sister. She said to her.

"Oh Amelia my sister, I will find you and my parents as well. They will search all over places. But I wish you were alive. I missed you."

She hugged a picture frame and sobbed looking up at the sky.

That's it the end??

But not yet...

A Blue Hedgehog has a disheartening pink hedgehog almost confessed. He was on a date with Princess Sally. Sonic had true love, Amy. He keeps running to search Eggman's lair to find Amy but it's gone. Somewhere to go he's moved to other places. He still stood on the cliff and said to himself.

"Eggman, I will found you to have you done with Amy. I will find you Ames and if you're alive and dead. Will meet you again someday."

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙End💗────☆゚.*・。