Chapter 14

Friend or Enemy

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Fourteen ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

I cannot believe I just said that it hurt my feelings for Amy a second time. I hope she is mad at me.

"Amy."

She turns around to me and then quietly walked away.

It's the morning She quietly walk then I ran up to her. "Amy look listen I just wanna apologize to begin the nightmare with you. It's just a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding of what?" She turns around me being her tone.

I begin to sweat drop it's been uneasy. Then She scoffed and walked away.

"Hmph, that's why I thought. "

Amy is pretty mad at me cause I've been hurtful words said to her. And also I choose sally.

When we stopped a saw a named village Arlington. There's a market and a village. Then no more the ruler here or Castle.

"I think that finds our fourth emeralds."

"Yeah, if you finally all collect seven emeralds. You can free your girlfriend." Amy responded doesn't look at me.

"Amy, Sally is my friend. We need to rescue her."

Amy doesn't answer the continued sauntering in the village. Then I followed her. Many marketplaces like a free sample.

"Hi, Sir, did you like souvenirs Ruby places." The girl looks at me and Amy.

"No thanks."

"Hey Sir, would you like chill dogs? It's a new recipe." The Man said I heard someone chill dogs but I love chill dogs.

"Chill dogs!"

I smelled the scent of my favorite food. Then I asked the man. "Sir, how many chill dogs?"

"Oh no, you keep it. It's one of your houses. I know you're the hero legendary blue hedgehog." He closed his wink at me.

"Thanks!"

I bit and chew chill dogs. Finished but I need more chill dogs instead.

"Hey Man, one more chill dog, please."

He chuckled and cooked the hotdogs.

"If you say so Sonic."

This is so delicious chill dog at Arlington village but I need more of them.

Amy's Pov 🌹

At night I cannot believe it he hurt me so much just like a second time. Sonic has a nightmare of me?

"Amy," Sonic called me my name, and then I walked off and go different separate ways to sleep.

I lay down and begin to cry my tears this is a second-time pain and hurt my feelings again.

"No! I don't love her Amy is the annoying hedgehog she is just a fan girl, and she gives me a death hug. That's why I don't like Amy Rose!"

I heard sonic say he broke my heart again. He hurt my feelings again.

"I made now I can find Amy. I hope she doesn't hear me saying." Sonic said then someone's voice behind it was me.

"I heard everything Sonic."