Chapter 18

Desert

☆゚.*・。゚────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Eighteen ~💙

Sonic's Pov

On the map, I told her to find the chaos emerald. At the desert but I cannot find it anywhere. I and Amy walked through the long long desert.

I saw she was exhausted.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. But can we have rest?" Amy said to me I sighed.

"Okay, rest up in 50 minutes but wait. We shouldn't split up again." I told her to grabbed hand. She nodded.

The sand was a quiet place but so much sand everywhere. I sit down time fully relaxed as Amy was sitting sand beside me. I feel she was kinda sad today.

"You're alright Amy?"

"Yeah."

She's lied but looks like I'm gonna cheer up. I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Then Smile."

"I can't," Amy mumbled and looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because. I'm scared that we might not find all the chaos emerald on t-t-t." Amy was being tears down her face. Then I smiled at her. "Come on no tears. We're gonna find all the chaos emeralds on time I know we will."

Amy sobbed her arms around and hugged me. I hugged her.

"S-Sonic?"

"Just don't worry."

I let go of Amy then I stared at her.

"Feel better?"

"Yes... Thank you."

I saw her start to blush she turn around looked away and hide her face begin to walk said."WWE should start moving again."

"Did I just do what I think I just did? Well doesn't bother me."

I said myself shocked she was turning around. I followed her.

"Wait."

She stopped and turn around me.

"How come you've become so mature all of sudden?" I said to Amy unknown her face.

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't been fangirling around me. You're refusing to hold onto me." I told her the answerback. "That's because it's part of your rules!"

I crossed my arms. Well, she had instructions for me but I gave her one.

"What if I say they aren't the rules anymore?"

She glared at me as silent.

"Okay, there are no more rules," I said to her. But she still glared at me and silent treatment. I exclaimed to her.