Chapter 2

Two of us

☆゚.*・。゚────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Two ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

Me and Sonic was walking to find way out. The holograms appears Dr. Eggman

"Why hello rats." Eggman called us rats and I was looking holograms and hold of his arms being scared.

"Where's Sally and all our friends." Sonic said shouted at Eggman he's evil laugh.

"Oh my you two are getting alone each other. Isn't it."

"We are not. We're just friends and my best friends." Sonic said and I heard he said I made hurt my feelings and sadly down.

"If you find Sally then where is she?"

"Hmmm... I let make you a offer the deal." Eggman said had a deal and He asked him. "What's a deal egghead?"

"If I have a deal, bring me some seven chaos emeralds. Then I free the princess."

"Okay, but what if not." Sonic said and Eggman smiled and reveal. "If not then I will kill princess before it's too late."

He push the bottom I saw Sally was jail and being panic. Sonic was worried see Sally.

"Sal! Are you okay!?"

"I'm fine Sonic."

Only I see Sally but there is no friends in these like prisoners I asked Eggman. "If Sally was here then where is all our friends?"

"Oh I forgot your friends is using chaos emeralds into different places." He replied and Sonic was notice too no friends around. "Yeah your right."

"In weeks I be updated bring me Chaos Emerald see you soon Losers." He smiled and evily laughs and turn off the hologram. The white lights disappeared back to normal.

"Looks like same place." I said and Sonic was turn around me. "Well looks like it. Just two of us Amy."

I heard something he said.

"Just of Two of us like where going dating." I said being happily and Sonic was widened his eyes and sweat drop.

"N-N-No, I mean just two of us together were are going to find chaos emeralds and other friends. We're not going a date."

I heard he says something again. I was so rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Sonic was walking and I said being madly. "Oh really, just of two us, I bet were not going dating as well. Don't you."

Sonic stop walking he turn around me replied. "Listen to me Amy, your always being fan girl around here with me. Always."

I was shocked and scoffed.

"I did not, and you always being running away from me what some avoid problems that's it?"

He come closer to me and groans.

"Because you keeping chasing me."

"You know what let's just get going to find chaos emeralds and find out friends." I walked away through pass besides of him.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I'am really being worried about Sally and also Eggman he deal to find chaos emeralds to free of princess. Most of all I was keeping that saying of Amy 'just two of us' she probably mad at me. I never seen mad at me before. But I talking saying about running away and avoid my problems. She walked away pass through me.

Then I saw the snow it's must be in winter. Woah I never been cold the before.

I saw her she entered the cabin and I entered too.

"You stay here, and I go changing my clothes." Amy was to find some clothes to go changing room.

I can't believe it i have to stuck with best friend or annoying fan girl. After minutes being so impatient.

"Whats taking her so long?" I said and saw Amy open the curtain to wear winter clothes. She wears pink winter clothes and black leggings with pink soft boots.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, oh the man told us we need use the map to find location with chaos emeralds." She brought the map and I grabbed the map and she shout.

"Hey!"

"I'm ready for the map to where location. Anyway I'm a leader so lead us to the ice castle." I said to Amy crossed her arms.

"Sonic there is no leader. We should-"

"Yeah, yeah go and remembered just two of us." I cutt she says and walked open the door. She said being sassy

"Boys..."

"Girls..." I said to myself.

I wonder Sally been up too if she is okay. So me and Amy are going to the quest or adventure to find Chaos emerald to find my friends

The Adventures Begin...