Chapter 3

First Emerald : Ice Palace Castle

゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Three ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was going to find the map to search where is chaos might be and I turn around seeing Amy still walking again.

"Woah..."

It's like ice rink over the castle. I checked out the map and it's impossible. Amy was crossed her arms. "Well! What's wrong Sonic?"

I was so afraid being like ice rink before don't forgot I always hate water. Turn around with Amy and I said got sweat drop.

"Hehehe well according to the map were almost there a castle but we gonna pass this." I looked down and being scared it would be slippery. But I taking step backward behind of Amy's shoulders.

Amy was confused being raised her eyebrows at me.

"Sonic?"

"Maybe you should go first." I said being heavily smiled at her. She rolled her eyes began to walk the slippery ice tip toe and I followed her.

She was quite nervous until finished up the ice rink and I was last hopefully didn't crack the ice. She give a hand to me.

"Let me help you."

"No I'm good, but thanks for the-" I was taking one step stamp the ice is getting crack it's freezing water.

"Help... Woah..." I finished word sentence. I Slippery the ice fell down the freezing water.

"HELP!!!" I was being to panic and I cannot swim. Literally died in here. Amy was being shocked and come to rescue me.

"Hanging on Sonikku!"

Amy's Pov 🌹

I was being finished the ice rink so I gave my hand to pulled him out the river.

"Let me help you."

"No I'm good, but thanks for the-" Sonic said he was taking one step stamp the ice is getting crack it's freezing water.

"Help... Woah..." He finished word sentence and Slippery the ice fell down the freezing water.

"HELP!!!" Sonic was being to panic and He cannot swim. Literally died in here. I was being shocked and come to rescue me.

"Hanging on Sonikku!" I was running and jump on the ice breg to rescue on Sonic but the ice berg is very far away. I can't give up I jump fully lead the path.

Finally made ice berg Sonic is fell down the freezing water. I give hand to him pulled him at the ice breg he was still freezing.

"Oh poor my Sonikku, It's freezing don't worry I help you out."

After the ice breg it's melting I made it through the ice breg the land then I cover him at blanket. I asked him. "Are you okay Sonikku?"

"Yeah..." He saying thank you too me when freezing. He removed the blanket and walked away Sonic was no saying thank you to me.

"Woah it's beautiful icy, ice palace Castle." I said about the castle and he replied.

"Yeah... Come on let's go find chaos emeralds."

Sonic walked in and me too also so entrance the ice palace Castle. I been noticing I tap of Sonic's shoulder's

"Sonic... Look..."

After I said he turn around me and I point it out Sonic saw some two friends.

"Is that Sliver and Blaze?" Sonic said seeing two and I answered. "Yes but they getting weak come on."

I rushed of Blaze and Sliver and also Sonic. I sit down she was looking me.

"Amy..."

"Blaze and Sliver," I hugged her and I asked questions to Sliver. "Sliver tell me what going on you here at Ice Castle?"

"Well the chaos emeralds are getting lighter so me and Blaze are getting here at Ice castle." Sliver answered. Then Sonic asked another question.

"So what's the color of chaos emeralds?"

"It's color blue." Blaze replied. I looked at my communicator to find a blue chaos emeralds. I turn around two of them are getting tried.

"Um... Blaze and Sliver you too are getting rest at of outside. Me and Sonic are searching for chaos emeralds."

Blaze and Sliver are agreed going outside and we continue going upstairs. I was looking seeing location chaos emeralds are here. Sonic was spoke to me first.

"So Amy, are we there yet?"

"No just locate..." I was keeping looking at my communicator. Still hurt my feelings Sonic and Sally are together or couple I was still sad. He noticed when I was cried.

"Amy are you alright?" Sonic said at me and I wipped my tears and I lied.

"Umm Yes... Yes I'm."

He crossed my arms stop walking said and I was walking. "Amy, I know your lied to me. Why are you crying?"

I stopped walking and begin to sit down. Hugged my shoulders.

"Sonic, do you think I'm your best friend." I replied and he shook his head began sit down beside me too. "Amy, your are my best friend and don't forget your the only one fangirl of me. You know that." He lift up my cheeks I'm cried.

"If we search finally chaos emeralds. You free the Princess Sally and you married her. Do you love her?" I asked another question but Sonic didn't answer. Then he began to spoke me again.

"I don't know when we first met her I don't know what love is..."

"Looks like you have to figure it out."

I looked at him and Sonic also. I see his eyes color light green gem he looked at me my eyes emeralds. But this is my feelings. We gonna keep closer then I gonna cut off stand up.

"Let's go Sonic..."

He sighs began to stand up and followed me. I checked the communicator but almost there and it stops.

"Amy, did the Chaos-" He said and I cutt replied. "Yes, my communicator said it stops so the Chaos emerald are some hidden this place."

Me and Sonic are able to search this place the drawers, closet and others rooms. I was so exhausted my legs are still get tried.

"I give up. It has to be somewhere Chaos emerald."

When I said to hide chaos emeralds I have got think Idea and told tell Sonic.

"Wait Sonic, looked around every ice palace Castle is compartment I mean waterproof." I stand up to recheck some up and down drawers and Sonic replied give a thumbs up at me. "Amy your a genius."

I slightly blushed looked away looking drawers then I have to find Chaos Emeralds. Sonic question at me. "Where did learn from that?"

"Well it's from my family learn new studies." I said being remembered my royal family. Then the secret drawer open it shiny and light diamond.

"I found it Chaos emerald!" I shouted and Sonic turn around me.

"Woah... Impressed with you Amy." He chin his hand smiled on me.

"Great, you gonna keep it Chaos emerald Amy. One down six more to go." He walked away of me was happy.

I smiled maybe Sonic and I have adventure begin or love. He turn around me said. "Amy are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'm coming..."