Chapter 15

Past Memories

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Fifteenth ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

It's morning stand up and get ready then I glance at Amy. I mean she is ready. She has been quietly trying to ignore me.

She walked her first then I followed her.

I remember the day I first met Amy when she was eight until twelve.

Flashback...

Little Planet

My best friend's Tails workshop is still working on his inventions. Then I keep exercising or time rescue.

"Morning, Buddy."

I greeted him then Tails replied. "Oh, good morning Sonic, where are you going?"

"I'm going outside. I will be right back."

"Okay."

Tails agreed and I was going outside many grass plains. I saw a flying robot holding a hedgehog.

"Huh, a hedgehog?"

I recognized that robot. 'Metal Sonic' just like me? But I have to save the hedgehog. I jumped off using my spin dash to Metal then I got a hedgehog to the ground.

It's a girl and pink.

That's why I first meet the pink hedgehog. I asked her.

"Are you okay?"

She was shy and cried I stood back and ran away. Amy was staring at me.

"Who is she?" I said to myself. At night I came back to the Tails workshop. He chuckled.

"Hey, Sonic."

Ignore him then I could stop looking at the pink girl.

"Sonic?"

Who is she? Something wrong with her or she just-

I said to myself Tails shouted at my full name.

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!"

I was jumped scared then I was confused and didn't notice Tails. "Oh Tails, I'm sorry I didn't notice you."

"That's okay but the way is there something wrong outside?"

"Yes, Metal Sonic grabbed a hedgehog then I rescued her it's a pink hedgehog it's a girl."

"What a pink hedgehog!?"

"Yes, I don't know her name. Soon I meet her again someday." I said looking at the window sunset.