Chapter 3

Alessandro's POV~

Alessandro's POV~

The Russians were getting the wrong idea. They were taking my silence as my weakness. They were fools to think that, living in their imagination.

Today I burst their bubbles.

Vassilievs, the Russian mafia and we, the Italian mafia are not on good terms. Have not been for years now. They are continuously trying to take our position and get on the top by meddling with our shipments, secret attacks and whatever they can.

And in return we are helping the Ivanovs, the current enemies of the Vassilievs in their country to take them down. All the deals from our side, that were to be made with the Vassilievs, Ivanovs are getting them.

Sergey, the head of the Ivanovs, is a considerate man. He will think a thousand times before getting on our bad side because he knows he has to keep his relation with us good if he wants to rule the Russian mafia.

On the other hand Stanislav Vassiliev, the current Don of the Russian mafia, is a reckless man. He is super ambitious. He will do anything to be on top. But he does not know the consequences of crossing us. He will not know the impact until it hits him.

I am making the Ivanovs strong enough to stand against the Vassilievs and then they will snatch the title from them.

I am killing two birds in this way. First, the Vassilievs will be removed from the Russian throne and we will have one less enemy breathing down our neck. Second, if the Ivanovs get their position with our help, they will forever be indebted to us and I know how hard it is to have an ally in our business.

This is making Stanislav Vassiliev lose his mind. He is attacking us every time we are having a meeting with the Ivanovs and this one was not any different too.

But what the hell did they think? That killing me will not be difficult? That it will be easier to get to me if I am alone?

Tsk! Tsk!

I am more vicious when I am alone. When there is no one to protect. I can reveal my true self without having to look out for anyone.

I let them feed on their assumption because they were not intervening in my business.

I do not pounce on you until you tick me off.

But they fucking did it today. They sent their best assassins to murder me.

The moment I entered the building I knew something was off. The staff looked anxious. Almost afraid. I did not say anything at that time because I did not want the meeting to wait. After the meeting, I got Ivanov and his men to leave first then I came out.

When I stepped foot outside the building the attacks started. They thought they will catch me in an unprepared moment. The thing they do not know is that I am never unprepared. Even in sleep all my senses are on high alert.