Chapter 16

Anastasia's POV~

Anastasia's POV~

Completing the last drawing for the chapter I close the copy and put the accessories back in their place. With a yawn I turn off the lights, change into my night suit and head for the bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow I am out like a bulb.

The sound of my ring tone interrupts my sleep. With my eyes closed I search for my phone on the night stand. After searching for a moment I bring it in front of my face and switch it on.

Opening my eyes I look at the caller ID. Seeing Rodie's name I rub my eyes and squint at the screen.

The clock says it is past eleven.

Why is he calling me now?

Was he not out with his guy friends?

Pushing those thoughts aside I accept the call and an unfamiliar voice greets me.

"Hello, am I speaking to Miss Anas...Ana...Tasia? Anastasia yeah. Am I speaking to her?" Says the male.

My name is not that hard mate.

I was about to say that to him but then Alessandro's words from that day ring in my head and I bite my tongue.

"Your name. I did not remember that."

"I do not remember unnecessary things."

Guess my name is really not that important.

Sighing I reply, "Speaking."

"Actually your friend is here at the pub. He is drunk his ass off. So, it would be good if you could just come and take him."

"Is he alone?"

"Yep."

But he said he was with his friends. Where did they go leaving him there?

I decide to ask that after I reach the bar.

"Can you send me the adress please." I request him.

"Yes." After a bit of silence my phone dings and he says, "Check it."

I move the phone away from my ear and surely there is a text from an unknown number.

"Ok, I am coming." I cut the call, scurrying out of bed.

Not bothering with changing, I take out a long grey sweatshirt and wear it over my silk sleep dress.

Locking the door, I get out of dorms. I put the location that man sent on the GPS of my car and start driving.

Within twenty minutes I reach the place.

The blaring noise of the speakers and the ray of blue and green moving lights welcome me when I enter the pub.

Roaming my eyes around the place, I spot Rodie at the bar and move towards him while ignoring the judging eyes of people on my outfit.

They are looking at me as if I have committed the crime of the decade by wearing a sweatshirt to a pub.