Chapter 42

Alessandro's POV:~

Alessandro's POV:~

Angel bites the corner of her lip, contemplating then places her hand in mine, and I lead her to the centre of the dance floor.

As the music changes to a more sensual one, I lock eyes with her, feeling an instant connection. The anticipation builds as we stand facing each other. I hold her left hand with my right, and place my left hand on her waist, tugging her into me.

She takes a deep breath, and puts her right hand on my shoulder, staring at me from beneath those dark lashes, "People are going to stare."

"Let them." I breathe, gaze stuck on her heavenly features, "You are worth staring at and if they do anything more, I am here to unalive them."

Angel gulps at my words, and with a slow, and graceful walk, I guide her across the floor, feeling the warmth of her body against mine as we move together. Every step is an opportunity to brush against her; every touch, a chance to breathe in her air, igniting sparks in my veins.

As we come in a close embrace, I feel her softness pressing into me. Our hips align, creating an intoxicating intimacy, and I can not help but relish in the electric chemistry between us.

Moving in sync, her body slowly starts to levitate, and undulate, mirroring my movements. I guide her through sensual rolls, and sways, revelling in the magical moment we are sharing. The way she responds to my every touch drives me fucking insane.

With each spin, and turn, I am captivated by her grace, and beauty. I hold her close, feeling her practically melt in my arms. The way her flowing dress accentuates her movements adds to the allure of our dance.

As we explore daring moves, I incorporate subtle touches, and caresses. My hand that was on her waist till now glides over her naked back, leaving a hot trail of desire. The tips of my fingers burn whenever they come in contact with her skin.

Her eyes, so big and beautiful, look at me with the same need. Our eyes remain locked, conveying a fiery passion that cannot be contained.

I bet people are staring at us right now, wondering how in hell an angel like her ended up with a monster like me because anyone with functioning eyes would notice the stark difference between us and how unworthy I am of her.

I admit, I do not deserve someone even half as good as her but I will still claim her like she was born to be mine.

As the music reaches its peak, our movements become more deliberate, each touch carrying a heightened pleasure. I dip her low with my hand on her waist and her back arches in an erotic curve, giving birth to vivid imaginations in my head, before I lift her back up. Our chests smash together, her stiff nipples poking me and I feel a surge of passion coursing through my body.